John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back.

5 posters

Go down

John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back. Empty John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back.

Post by John_Crichton 5/21/2017, 3:55 pm

For those who don't know me

I joined 3 Dec2014 and I'm gonna be 53 this June. 
Why does such an old coot like Minecraft? Same reason most of you do. And I love to build. Besides that crunch crunch noise that the blocks make when they break is soothing. Better than meds. What meds? Don't ask, I'm not telling ya.John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back. L-derp10

I was gone for so long because my dad had a stroke. He's fine now but...he's 81 and wants to "go home" to my mom. My son was in a car accident, and screwed up his hip. He's 25, a nursing assistant and may have to have surgery. He's got his own place but might have to move in while recovering.

Yes I'm a veteran...both IRL and in Oasis. Background is medical work. And I work..a lot.

I've game deved in NeverWinter Nights, Active Worlds, and Second Life. Texture/Pshop freak. 
Play WoW. Published sci-fi horror writer. No don't ask I'm not telling you. 

I build fantastically huge things that have yet to be finished in game. Usually stuff that would be easier if I was flying but I don't so it's not.

My real name's Jason, but John Crichton and my avatar and my profile pic are all from the show Farscape. Made the avatar skin myself. No I don't feel like making more skins so don't ask cause I'm not.

I'm generally helpful and will tp folks. BUT you have to vote for the server. That's my fee.
Just getting started....AGAIN....and don't have the resources at the moment to give away stuff. Give me time to get my base up and running.

Low tolerance for people being ugly. I'm not a mod, but I screen cap chat.

Generally folks on Oasis are kewl froods. I'm just a grumpy old guy who's glad to be back.
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back. Empty Re: John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back.

Post by AlexMelon 5/21/2017, 6:46 pm

nice getting to know you more! and omg you're a veteran IRL? thank you for your service!!! (:

AlexMelon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back. Empty Re: John Crichton's re-introduction or The Grumpy Old Man is back.

Post by cherryjam 5/21/2017, 10:19 pm

Glad to get to know more about you! Also I hope everything is alright now, and welcome back to the server!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/22/2017, 12:09 am

Hi grumpy old man aka friend, missed ya! Glad you hear your father and son appear to be doing fine again, those are scary things. But hey, glad you're back.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton 5/22/2017, 9:50 am

Thanks...glad to be back..
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 5/23/2017, 4:08 pm

Welcome back John! *hides cod behind back* Really missed you!

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton 5/24/2017, 12:00 pm

I have a tuna fish with your name on it...
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 5/25/2017, 8:32 am

lol

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down