TBNRTurbo - Introduction!

2 posters

Go down

TBNRTurbo - Introduction! Empty TBNRTurbo - Introduction!

Post by OmniTurbo 2/17/2017, 6:56 pm

Minecraft/Gaming Stuff

So.. This is my introduction, intro, bio, whatever you wish to call it. I'm a player who joined in May 2015, around my birthday (the 18th of August). To me, at the time I couldn't find any good SMP servers, as my old one went down since the owner had to close it for a reason I was never informed of. Oasis, to me was an early birthday gift, not one of those odd things from that distantish family member, but like a great present from your best friend.

I joined the forums late, as I was feeling lazy and did not want to make an account. I’ve always been active, but occasionally die (go inactive) for like two to three months as I get bored of MC sometimes. I love to help out in the community when I can, and this map I’ve been able to do so very often.

My Life

To begin with, I’m an eleven-year-old, with a love for Minecraft, Terraria, and most other sandbox games. I’m an A, B student in the classes that they call advanced, honors, or gifted classes. I take Spanish as my elective, and think it’s a good choice since I live in Florida. I really love soccer, and my idol is Pepe, a Portuguese central defender for Real Madrid. I play soccer in a local league, and my team normally does alright, but this year, the team I was put on is lethargic. Defective. Pathetic. You get the point. But I’ve also gotten the most play time this year. I’ve improved a lot, and have learned to chest and head the ball. However, the thing I’m love the most in soccer right now, is my cleats. I know it sounds odd, but to me, they are like an object that I cherish. I clean them every time I get home from practice, and I find them to be like something I need to keep to hand down to my kids, if I ever have any. 

So, that's about all I feel like typing. I may add more to this, but I need to go to soccer practice real soon.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

TBNRTurbo - Introduction! Empty Re: TBNRTurbo - Introduction!

Post by Mattoosie62 2/18/2017, 8:19 am

Lol sounds like we got some in common use too play soccer and my two idols was from the Dutch Soccer team who is Robben and V.Persie 
TBNRTurbo - Introduction! 2014-635387996956705243-670
I joined Oasis when I first got my Minecraft account which was when I was 12 which was 2011. My friend told me about was the one who told me about the server and have played ever since, I was lazy as well and never got an account on forums till my friend told me that if I wanna get higher ranks I gotta make a account on the Forums and apply for Member which was January 3 2014

Anyways Nice to know a little bit more about you and that we have something ins common!
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down