3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event!

5 posters

Go down

3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event! Empty 3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event!

Post by Paxination 10/1/2016, 7:46 pm

Hey guys.

It's October again, which means its time for our annual Oasis against cancer awareness event!

We all know cancer has affected every single one of us and October is the time the world comes together and collectively fights back, including us.

That is why Madsci and I have decided to support the Prevent Cancer Foundation once again this year! We talked it over and chose to give 30% of all donations recieved this month to PCF.  However, we are allowing players to specify that 100% of their donation can be given to PCF. Of course we'd be more then happy to honor those requests! As always, any donation made during this month will still count towards your donator rank. So don't worry about that!!

Mike and I thank everybody in advance. You guys are amazing and supportive as hell. Cancer's a bitch - let's help end it!

A Little History:
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event! Empty Re: 3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event!

Post by madscientist032 10/3/2016, 9:09 am

(moved to an area where players can respond)

Pax and I want to really thank you guys so much for the support we've had every year with this event. Cancer's a horrible disease and no matter how small of a donation you give (except for the part where smart-asses donate 1 cent and its negated by the paypal transaction fee) we honestly appreciate it.

BTW - we were going to have the chat be pink in-game but we're having some issues with the plugin, so for now we'll just stick with the standard white chat. We did spruce up the forums and colored the links PINK, changed the forums banner, and also swapped the background out for a more seasonal one (it's autumn here in the States).

Players who have questions please respond here and we'll be able to answer you.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event! Empty Re: 3rd Annual Oasis Against Cancer Event!

Post by Revilo410 10/3/2016, 5:30 pm

madscientist032 wrote:(moved to an area where players can respond)

Pax and I want to really thank you guys so much for the support we've had every year with this event. Cancer's a horrible disease and no matter how small of a donation you give (except for the part where smart-asses donate 1 cent and its negated by the paypal transaction fee) we honestly appreciate it.

BTW - we were going to have the chat be pink in-game but we're having some issues with the plugin, so for now we'll just stick with the standard white chat. We did spruce up the forums and colored the links PINK, changed the forums banner, and also swapped the background out for a more seasonal one (it's autumn here in the States).

Players who have questions please respond here and we'll be able to answer you.

I am please to confirm that chat is now PINK

My plugin runs the chat and I had a bug which broke the pinkness when we first tried, I have now fixed it so from today until the end of October all your chat will be displayed in glorious pink to support such a great cause! Please make sure to donate!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaccerz 10/3/2016, 9:22 pm

if someone types too much, second line of chat is white not pink

Jaccerz
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 10/4/2016, 9:45 am

Jaccerz wrote:if someone types too much, second line of chat is white not pink

That's a bug with the plugin. I'll let ollie know.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 10/4/2016, 9:56 am

madscientist032 wrote:
Jaccerz wrote:if someone types too much, second line of chat is white not pink

That's a bug with the plugin. I'll let ollie know.

No need :), it's a known issue sadly, will only turn up when someone puts a long long line with no spaces at all in between. I know how to fix it and it is on my list, it's just a limitation with bungee cords chat system, makes it needlessly complicated to fix it! :P
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 10/5/2016, 1:44 am

Would one be allowed to run a mod, like this one, to make chat not pink?
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 10/5/2016, 7:00 am

Yes you can do that if you'd like!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down