o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application

4 posters

Go down

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application Empty o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application

Post by o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o 9/17/2016, 9:06 am

Minecraft username: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o

Real name (recommended): Aidan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: for a week but for like maybe 35 hours in total

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: A lot. Being every time I have free time which is a lot 

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: none that I know of

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: Ok so I know this is really earlier and on my last on Health told me to wait until I felt comfortable or ready. Even though I've been playing for a week I plan on being on a lot. I understand if you don't want to do it right away because I've only been on for a week and not the recommended 4 months but I completely understand if you reject me until I'm on for longer. Thanks, Aidan (o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o)

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application Empty Re: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application

Post by Persephone 9/17/2016, 10:24 am

HealthMagazine wrote:As you have just joined today, and been banned, it is safe to assume this is not happening any time soon. Not to discourage you, but usually players will wait for 4+ months to apply for staff (which can be under, but not on the first day..), Please reapply when you feel ready, i will be locking this.

This is still way, way too soon. I don't know if this is true for other servers, but on Oasis, staff applicants have to be well known and trusted by staff and the community. Yes, you are active for now, and if you keep it up for 3-4 months with a positive attitude I'm sure you could make it. However, you have been playing on this server for only a week. Get to know people, stay active, be friendly, and wait a few months; that's my advice...
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application Empty Re: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Staff Application

Post by dtfgator 9/17/2016, 11:46 am

I've locked this topic because, as Hyunyoung said, there is a minimum playtime of several months before you can apply to be a part of the staff. PM me or another staff member on the forums or in game once that time has come, and they will unlock the thread for you.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 9/17/2016, 1:59 pm

Also this is the 2nd time staff has told you how becoming staff works. If you are not going to listen then we will have to take other actions. Give it sometime and become active on the server and the forums first then maybe in a few months you can apply again..
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down