Turbostevie123's JrMod Application

3 posters

Go down

Turbostevie123's JrMod Application Empty Turbostevie123's JrMod Application

Post by OmniTurbo 5/7/2016, 6:53 pm

Minecraft Username:Turbostevie123

Real name (recommended):Alexander

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:About a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As long as it's open I'm here.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:Well, I love to help out, I'm very friendly (unless I'm talking to a hacker). I'm on very frequently, and wish to make the most of my time on. Though I am out for a while on weekdays (school and other stuff) as soon as I get home I hop on Oasis to see if anything new happened.

I was told to write about me, why i should be JrMod, so here it is: Pt 1: I want to be a JrMod since lots of times staff members aren't on. Lots of times I see people say 'Any staff on' when they get griefed and such.Just like me this morning, my villagers got stolen/moved and nobody was on (Not trying to discredit staff, it's not their fault).

Personality: Normally I'm quite mature I don't curse unless I'm super mad (which isn't often...At all)In real life i'm a mature (ish) kind of guy. I'm pretty chill normally. Once on 1.8 I asked a couple people how old they thought I was and a one said 18 a couple said 15 and one said 16. They almost all asked if it was a prank when I said I was ten.   

My Effort: Most times I put in maximum effort, I'm just like that. Many times friends of mine were about to give up, so I hid what they were working on and finished the rest of it for them.

In real life I'm a straight A student, and a school Safety Patrol. Normally I'm very focused on my (school) work and do my very best.

How often I'm on: Well as I stated earlier I get on as soon as I can, for as long as I can.

Skill Set: I'm good at math (for a 5th grader) and am learning to code. I like to do builds in my free time (right now I'm working on a modern city). I'm a book worm, and have the reading rate of an adult ( study ).

Flaws: Now if I put all of them the Internet would... well,erm.. do this   Turbostevie123's JrMod Application 165482854 . But anyway to list a few:
I have no staffing experience
No clue on any commands involving it
I have bad memory, unless I train myself to remember it (eg. Homework)
Thats about it that has to do with Minecraft.                                   

Thanks For Your Time
                                                     Turbo

Last edited by Turbostevie123 on 5/8/2016, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to make it better)

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Turbostevie123's JrMod Application Empty Re: Turbostevie123's JrMod Application

Post by purplert 5/7/2016, 8:01 pm

I would suggest adding a bit more to your application! Maybe tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and tell us why you should be a JrMod :) Other than that, VOUCH!
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 5/7/2016, 8:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do it right now :P

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto 5/7/2016, 10:08 pm

purplert wrote:I would suggest adding a bit more to your application! Maybe tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and tell us why you should be a JrMod :) Other than that, VOUCH!
Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down