OasisMaximus
Shnoork
Espartemos
Revilo410
4emersons
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Empty 4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo

Post by 4emersons 1/12/2016, 2:12 am

Minecraft username: 4emersons

Real name (recommended): Ben.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 years, with maybe 6 months of inactivity.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until I can't anymore.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: LordTomenon said he would, the rest I guess we'll see in the reply section of they choose to or not.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Here we go. I'm going to make this short. I'd rather let my actions speak for themselves.

This is going to be a little different than some applications. I don't want to deceive you by exaggerating things. Not everything here would help my case, but that's not the point. I'm applying for the rank because I would love to be on the staff team again. I don't want to go back to the team through lying.  I'm going to try to be as honest as I can, good or bad.

First off, I would like to address my inactivity of late. I've only been active again for 3ish weeks, I believe it was. I understand that, and I understand that it is really early to apply for a rank, especially a staff one. I don't expect to be promoted right away; in fact, I'd be a bit surprised if I was this month. I am not making this with expectations; I'm making this because I would love to be a staff member again. If all you're going to say in the replies is about my inactivity, please refrain from replying. I understand why you would be uneasy about it.

Now that that's over...

Some of you know who I am, some of you don't. Here is my intro for those of you who don't know me. I'm a devout Christian, and I find it natural to love people because I know I'm loved. Respect is essential in dealing with people, even if they have none for you. I'm a guy with a big personality even if if I don't show it a ton. I'm used to sitting in the backround, watching and studying people, so I'm not always the most outgoing person, but I am certainly not shy. Once I got trusted, I jumped to Veteran and then to  the staff ranks on the server, retiring from my Mod rank when my real life got too busy to have enough time to be a solid staff member.

Staff Experience:
I spent about a year and 2 months as a staff member in the past. I know a lot of the basic commands still. I know how to handle myself with the players, good or bad ones.

People Skills:
I have good people skills, and I love spending time with people. I love making new friends, and spending time with old ones. I don't get stressed when people are being pests. My real life job involves interacting with hundreds of people a day, and I've learned how to handle myself with all sorts of people and conversations. Also, I know many of the people on here. There are plenty of new people whom I don't know as well, but a lot of the old-timers know me well.

Activity:
I can't promise I will be on 4 hours a day, every day, like I used to be. I can promise, however, most days I will be on and I will spend a fair amount of time on the server and dealing with staff stuff. I do have a job, and school, and a social life. But I get several hours of free time a day most days, and will spend plenty of time on the server. I'll be on the forums several times a day, and Skype most days.

Knowledge:
I don't know much about the 1.9 update, and some of our new plugins, but I do know a lot of the older staff stuff. When I learn something well, I tend to not forget it. It shouldn't take long for me to re-learn the commands and such.

Maturity:
I'm quite mature. I don't get stressed much, and I know how to handle myself. I know when it's time for a joke and when it's not, and I am a good leader. I know how to deal with frustrating people well.

I know it is pretty short, but like I said I would prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. Don't take my word for any of this if you don't want to. I don't expect you to. But hopefully this application encourages you to either make a relationship with me, or make our relationship deeper, because I would love to get to know you more.

Anyways, thanks guys. I hope you, staff, consider letting me join the staff team again. If you decide to bring me back to the team, I'd be more than happy. As to why you would pick me before some others, I'm not 100% sure, but the decision is (obviously) yours. Smile 

-Ben
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Empty Re: 4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo

Post by Revilo410 1/12/2016, 3:14 am

Take my couch!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Empty Re: 4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo

Post by Espartemos 1/12/2016, 3:38 am

Woke up early just because I saw from an email alert that you posted this. So you get the 3:36 AM vouch.  P.S. I will probably add more later (Probably).

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Vouch_14
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/12/2016, 7:08 am

I'll vouch!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 1/12/2016, 10:08 am

Ben, you da man, vouch!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/12/2016, 10:13 am

You did a good job last time

Vouch
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 1/12/2016, 10:16 am

Vouch! I've never had the (so they say) pleasure of staffing with you, and I'd love to!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SirKarlion 1/12/2016, 10:23 am

Vouch pls Vouch pls m8
SirKarlion
SirKarlion
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 1/12/2016, 11:26 am

Yes. Vouch.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 1/12/2016, 11:47 am

vouch!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/12/2016, 11:57 am

Vouch
(Pic missing atm, im at work)
edit: got pic now
4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo KW3H6cs

Last edited by izumi4kona on 1/12/2016, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 1/12/2016, 12:35 pm

Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/12/2016, 12:55 pm

OasisMaximus wrote:Ben, you da man, vouch!

OasisMaximus wrote:Vouch! I've never had the (so they say) pleasure of staffing with you, and I'd love to!

See, this guy is so legit that Max had to vouch TWICE!

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 1/12/2016, 1:28 pm

I swear I dont recall vouching the first time... xD

That saying, you fully deserve two vouches :p
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 1/12/2016, 3:33 pm

Vouch! You are overall a very nice player, and I think you deserve staff again!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 1/12/2016, 3:56 pm

omgyespls vouch
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling 1/12/2016, 5:14 pm

Ive only just returned but i remember 4emersons to be a very solid member of the community in my days, so please take my vouch
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by biocreeper187 1/12/2016, 8:29 pm

OMG I remember him, he deserves to b e Jr.Mod, My vouch probably most definitely does not count since I am still very inactive yet yessss! well ok then Bai!
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 1/13/2016, 2:20 am

4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo Vouchp11
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/13/2016, 10:13 am

Thanks for all the support, guys! Means a lot! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/16/2016, 4:49 pm

Man I remember you being a Mod that was good times and I think those old times NEED to be new times you where great at Staff you handle your nicely great friend too I totally deserve Staff rank back always best and helping people plus can handle the shit around Oasis which sucks but glad to have people dealing with it! Vouch! from the COW ARMY!
4emersons Jrmod Application 2: Electric Boogalooo 0000442159_100
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 1/16/2016, 7:32 pm

hey man ben yer cool guy man vouch from the CAT ARMY i think you're a nice vouch applications!
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 1/16/2016, 8:22 pm

vouch

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 1/18/2016, 8:47 am

Vouch!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDog5 1/18/2016, 11:01 am

Vouch!
LazyDog5
LazyDog5
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next