Post by TheGaminBaconYT 5/13/2015, 12:01 am

Minecraft username:
TheGaminBaconYT
Real name (recommeTnded):
Dylan Little
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Approximately 2 months now.
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Every evening, night and sometimes after midnight until around 3am.
Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:
I don't like bothering people, but if someone would be kind enough to vouch for me, they can reply to this.
Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets youAPART from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:
I deserve Jr. Mod for many reasons. First of all, I am a friendly person and love making new friends. Second, I love helping people and some people even love helping me with what I need which I truly appreciate. Next, I'm a guy who you can talk to over Skype at anytime. I will speak with anyone who wants or needs something (My Skype is TheGaminBacon, but the username might come up as thehunter212). What really separates me from most people is my curiosity in things and wanting to help anybody with anything. I hope this was enough to show that I should be a new part of the Oasis SMP Staff. If you have any questions, just reply or private message me. Thanks and have a good day/night. <3
TheGaminBaconYT
TheGaminBaconYT
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

TheGaminBaconYT - JrMod Application Empty Re: TheGaminBaconYT - JrMod Application

Post by Aquatic 5/13/2015, 6:35 am

Gonna be frank with you on this.

2 months isn't enough time for you to have been on the server to get staff as most people who we look for have been playing for at least a year or more. Also you are only a member, most people who apply for staff are trusted+. Not saying you can't become staff as a member you just have a better chance with being trusted.

Honestly I think you should wait a little while and then maybe come back to this, add a little detail, spruce it up and just spend a little more time getting to know the community.
Aquatic
Aquatic
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

TheGaminBaconYT - JrMod Application Empty Re: TheGaminBaconYT - JrMod Application

Post by Bain 5/13/2015, 7:42 am

Although I think you would make good staff, it's best to wait a bit. I would recommend getting to know the server a little better, and maybe apply for veteran beforehand. Good luck in the future though, just take a lot more time and you will be a great staff member.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down