SlimeHappyYT - Member App

2 posters

Go down

SlimeHappyYT - Member App Empty SlimeHappyYT - Member App

Post by SlimeHappyYT 5/12/2015, 3:43 pm

minecraft username: SlimeHappyYT
Real name (recommended): Conner Chambers
Location: United States Of America (Don't really want to share my town sorry)
Where did you find out about Oasis? from TheGaminBaconYT (We're friends/YouTube partners)
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A few days cause Bacon just got his new Skype account and told me about it.
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server usually in the afternoon and at night most weekdays and every day over the weekends.
Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes
Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): HealthMagazine (LimitedEdition), mandy1080 (Trusted),  chrirsjenkins (Noob+), TheGaminBaconYT (Member) and more but I don't remember what their names were sorry.
Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? PLEASE say more than just "I don't grief!"):
I want to start my YouTube series soon and no good YouTuber would ever grief, they want to show the viewers that they are legit. Also, I love the server, I'm a friendly guy who never does anything wrong and will NEVER do anything wrong. My YouTube channel is linked after this. I hope I can make the member rank and would love to be one of the cool kids lol.

Here is the link to my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDY5lrDgk3Zi5OP44c-QD5Q

SlimeHappyYT
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

SlimeHappyYT - Member App Empty Re: SlimeHappyYT - Member App

Post by Jawell 5/12/2015, 4:45 pm

Approved!  Have a nice day!
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner