Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application Empty Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application

Post by QuartzKoi 12/8/2014, 9:08 pm

Minecraft username: zombieprophecy

Real name (recommended): Trent Smith

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Around 9-10 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as the server remains.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: None

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:      

Oasis is a server unlike any other I have been on. The mixed survival and bukkit features make the server extravagant. And overall, the staff is great, they are helpful, cheerful, and very nice to be around; And I wish to join them. Personally, I believe I am a good person to add to Oasis's staff list. I did however, take a 2 week break from the server, but I have returned to the server, and I will most likely be on the server 3-4 hours a day on week days, and longer on weekends. I am a very nice person to be around, (or so people say) and I love to help out people when they need it. Whenever someone would need help building a house, crafting an item, or just needing general Minecraft help, I would be there to help them.

I am very trustworthy, In the real life, I am well trusted by my close friends. I never betray anyone, or make them fell sorry for trusting me in the first place. I am also a very mature person, with me you will find no immaturity in the way I act, or how I speak, but I do love to be funny around people, but nothing offensive or inappropriate. As someone who has been bullied in the past (Such a sob story) I hate trollers, griefers, and any other kind of bully that would try to harm other people. If I see this happen I would ban the player, try to reason with them (Only if it is very minor.) or alert any higher ups if it is out of my control (Hacker, Multi-Account etc.); Also, I would try to help the player out in any way i could.. Also (This might not even effect the outcome) I have donated $20 to the server in the past. Now that I have a way of income, I will likely donate much more to the server. 

Now, as not to flatter myself to much, I do have a few Cons that i would like to share. for starters, I currently have no staff who will vouch for me. I also only have a little experience with the forums, but I will try to fix that soon.

In conclusion, I believe I am a good candidate for JrMod, although this is my opinion. If any staff, or members has any constructive criticism, please leave your thoughts down below. Have a good rest of your day, and I hope you consider Zombieprophecy for JrMod!  

Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application 758422

Note: I did post an application around five months back, I feel I am more qualified now that I have been on longer, and aged a bit more.

Last edited by zombieprophecy on 12/9/2014, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added New Things.)
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application Empty Re: Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application

Post by retkojy 12/9/2014, 6:07 am

your not exactly qualified enough, I just don't think your ready

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application Empty Re: Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application

Post by ThunderHorse 12/9/2014, 8:50 am

Im sorry dude but you have been very inactive lately and. I have not seen you in a month or two

Be active for another minth then I might vouch
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/9/2014, 9:20 am

Hi Zombie,

I'm going to give two things of advice.

1 - While we LOVE having people apply for staff (and allowing them to be part of our little staff family) your application is a bit short. I know you must have spent a good amount of time on that paragraph, but ultimately it is hard to read and not very convincing (to me at least). It would be to your advantage if you would edit and spruce up the reasons so that it's a tad easier to read and understand. There are plenty of JrMod apps out there that you can use as a reference or as a base.

2 - Your level of activity isn't really the greatest. Maybe it's just me (I work 40 hours a week and I'm not on the server that often) but I would like to see more activity. No offense, but I know that we literally JUST updated to 1.8... I ask for a high level of dedication and commitment from all my staff. This means I need to see a much higher level of activity on the server and within the community. 

Work on these two things, and then perhaps you'll be considered in the future! =D

Best of luck.

(P.S - I do not have any intention of locking this app. I have left it open so that others can give you feedback.)
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application Empty New items.

Post by QuartzKoi 12/22/2014, 2:57 pm

Alright, since posting this, a few new things have happened.

-Time is now 11 months
-I have a town, /warp mountaintown
Alright, just wanted to post an update.  Zombieprophecy's Improved Jr. Mod Application 758422
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down