Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app.

+4
FerociousFeline
MegaScary
retkojy
Sexy_James
8 posters

Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app.

Post by Sexy_James 9/12/2014, 1:18 pm

Minecraft username: Sexy_James

Real name (recommended): James

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined oasis on the 26th May 2011. Was active for 1 year and a half - 2 years, and took a break because IRL got busy. I've been back for around 3 weeks now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until Oasis dies, hopefully never!

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:They will vouch when they feel I am ready.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Before I start, this application is for whenever you guys feel I'm ready. I don't want you all to think I'm expecting to get JrMod next promos, because I'm not. I'm fully aware I did take a break and perhaps not everyone wants me on the staff team yet.
But anyway...

Trust
I per
I personally feel that I'm a very trustworthy member of the Oasis community. I have been playing with you wonderful people for a very long time, and not once was I warned by a Staff member for not following the rules. I'm a very honest person, I will happily own up to my mistakes. Its a lot worse to lie than it is to own up to your own mistakes.

Loyalty

Yes I am aware that I took a break from Oasis, but that wasn't by choice, IRL got very busy. But hey, I didn't forget about you guys and now I'm back. I've been pretty active for the past 3 weeks and of course, I plan on being active from now on.

Friendliness

I'm an extremely friendly member of the Oasis community and I've not once had a problem with anyone, and I don't think anyone else has had a problem with me, I hope. I love to make sure that every single person that joins Oasis has lots of fun and enjoys themselves. Just like I did when I first joined Oasis, I was welcomed by more a less every person online. I then went on to build my first town, with great help from Taccypoo! 

Maturity

Yes, I am only 15 but I'm quite mature for my age and will take an important situation very seriously and won't take any "poop" from anyone. I like to have a joke around with everyone but I will take some situations very seriously.

I will always help someone else before doing something for myself. If anyone needs help, I will stop what I am doing and help them rather than make them wait. I'm also very active on teamspeak so if anyone needs me, they can find me there if I am not online at that moment in time. 

Of course, if I was a staff member, I would protect everyone from griefers. However, I would make the guests aware that they're doing something wrong rather than just perm ban them instantly. They need to know that they're breaking the rules and you never know, they might go on and play Oasis for a very long time, and perhaps even help out the community.

Best regards, James.

Sexy_James
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty Re: Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app.

Post by Guest 9/12/2014, 1:52 pm

Had me at "Sexy_James' JrMod App"
And the app following is beautiful.
Despite the gap of inactivity, which I'm usually very against, vouch.
Every time you've come back to visit over the years, I remember nothing but good things. Been active a few weeks or so now, and been here since 2011. I think you'd be a good fit for the team, and more power to you!
Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Fsu5XCM

Back to top Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty jrmodapp

Post by retkojy 9/12/2014, 2:30 pm

VVVVVVOOOOOUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty Re: Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app.

Post by MegaScary 9/12/2014, 3:00 pm

Vouch
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 9/12/2014, 3:39 pm

Lina wrote:Had me at "Sexy_James' JrMod App"
^^^ Me too o3o 
Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Tumblr_n7mpgzydX41s8olgmo1_500
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 9/12/2014, 4:09 pm

Definite vouch. Always ready to help and fun to talk to :)
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty Thank you

Post by Sexy_James 9/13/2014, 7:53 am

thanks! much appreciated.

Sexy_James
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 9/13/2014, 9:47 am

VOUCH! @u@
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy_James 9/15/2014, 11:06 am

Bump!

Sexy_James
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/15/2014, 2:37 pm

From the limited amount of time we were both active simultaniously (twice for a few weeks, I think), I can confidently say youre a pretty cool gent. Hope it works out for you! VOUCH!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 9/15/2014, 7:54 pm

I would love some sexy staff to assist me during the game. Brings the enjoyment of MC to the next level

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Cereal22
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Here it goes. Sexy_James' JrMod app. Empty Lock

Post by Sexy_James 9/19/2014, 3:11 pm

Could a staff member please lock this topic.
I don't feel I'm ready and I'm pretty sure you guys don't think I am. I'll keep it locked until I feel like I am ready.
Thanks.

-James.

Sexy_James
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down