Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake!

+2
tjr1022
cake_katt__
6 posters

Go down

Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake! Empty Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake!

Post by cake_katt__ 7/28/2014, 4:34 pm

Minecraft Username: cake_katt__

How Long Have You Been Playing On The Server?: I have been on the server for about a year now.

How Long Do You Plan On Being On The Server?: I plan on playing on the server as long as I have a computer, and I'm on pretty often.

JrMods, Mods, Admins, and other staff vouches.: I have asked some staff, they would like to see my application before they vouch. 

Why Do You Deserve JrMod Status? What Sets You Apart From The Other Players And Would Make You A Good Part Of The Staff?: Ever since I was introduced to the server, I loved it. I also love the people and the vibe of the server. I love helping people and answering questions. It would be an honor if I could be an addition to staff, then I could help a lot more people. I may be younger than a good amount of the players, but I am more mature than a good lot of them. I see a lot of bad things happen, and all I can do is simply say stop, and report them to staff. I would like to stop those kind of things as soon as it happens. I am also somewhat familiar with the plug-ins, so I could also help newer players with those kinds of things. In Conclusion, I just want to help everyone and make the server enjoyable for everyone, and thank you to everyone who told me to go for it, and make things happen.

-Cake

Last edited by cake_katt__ on 7/28/2014, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix spelling,)
cake_katt__
cake_katt__
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake! Empty Re: Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake!

Post by tjr1022 7/28/2014, 4:59 pm

I don't see you on a lot. And we have SO much staff.

Pending.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake! Empty Re: Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake!

Post by captainturtle_ 7/28/2014, 5:21 pm

Like tjr was saying, you could be a bit more active. But for now, no vouch
captainturtle_
captainturtle_
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/28/2014, 6:27 pm

I see you almost daily (I think) on the server, so I'm not worried about activity there, but on the forums. For Jrmod I am looking for someone who is a big part of the community, and from what it looks like, you aren't that active on the forums, which is a large part of Oasis. Even if you get on and observe nearly everything, observing is different than taking part in. So one suggestion would be to get more active and make good, helpful posts on here as well as being active on the server.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by QuartzKoi 7/28/2014, 7:24 pm

Your App is pretty good, but I'm not sure, for now

No Vouch
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Cake's JrMod App, Let There Be Cake! Empty Cakes JrMod app

Post by retkojy 7/28/2014, 7:47 pm

see you almost daily (I think) on the server, so I'm not worried about activity there, but on the forums. For Jrmod I am looking for someone who is a big part of the community, and from what it looks like, you aren't that active on the forums, which is a large part of Oasis. Even if you get on and observe nearly everything, observing is different than taking part in. So one suggestion would be to get more active and make good, helpful posts on here as well as being active on the server.
^^ What Emer said

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down