awesomezaxman1's JrMod App

2 posters

Go down

awesomezaxman1's JrMod App Empty awesomezaxman1's JrMod App

Post by awesomezaxman1 6/21/2014, 8:05 pm

Minecraft username: awesomezaxman1

Real name (recommended): Jun (Joon) Whang

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: For about 2 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: For 2 years or more.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I THINK Jawell and Zwall99 would :)

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I am very kind to other players, I make them laugh when they feel down or even when they're having the best day of their life. I am well active, I come on mostly everyday for more than 4 hours and I feel like I have gotten very well with the other staffs. I have been hanging out with them as if they were like family to me and I enjoy their company. I am hardworking, When I am given an order, I make sure that it is done and that it is done right. I was taught a lot of things during my 18 years and morality was one of them. I know what is right from wrong and what to do during tough times and the best times. I try to fix problems instead of causing them, because everyone has that ONE problem in life that just brings them down and they need something to bring them back up. I have decent grammar and great at typing so that I may look professional. I also know when to be serious and when to have fun. I know that I am that one guy that you guys are looking for and I never let anyone down. That is my guarantee.
awesomezaxman1
awesomezaxman1
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

https://ytjungamer.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

awesomezaxman1's JrMod App Empty Re: awesomezaxman1's JrMod App

Post by Gweedo358 6/21/2014, 9:05 pm

Well now thanks for applying for the position. Its not going to happen. Way too early for this. Also try to think of something longer to say other than a short paragraph. Going to throw out some life education to you. When filling out any job app. you the salesman must sell yourself to someone.

I will lock this later when you see the same thing from everyone else, or private message me. I will lock it.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomezaxman1 6/21/2014, 9:21 pm

Thanks Gweedo :) I love all advice. I'll surely take that into consideration. Even the best salesman doesn't do well the first time :)
awesomezaxman1
awesomezaxman1
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

https://ytjungamer.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/22/2014, 12:34 am

For any app beyond member rank, keep in mind that your forum date = your join date, regardless of how long you where a guest here.

So less then a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down