How to survive this server

2 posters

Go down

How to survive this server Empty How to survive this server

Post by exikio 4/26/2014, 2:39 am

======================================================
     Guide to Survive this server
======================================================
1) Do not try to enter into an argument with staff of any kind, and whatever you do, avoid Admins at all times.
     Staff have been known to act according to their interpretation of the rules, which may change at any given moment, according to their mood towards you. Keep in mind that if you leave them with nothing else to say, they will simply silence you. 

Remember: No Discussion with the staff or you will be punished if you don't agree with them!

After you master this guide, you are sure to last forever in this fine tyranny based server!

exikio
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

How to survive this server Empty Re: How to survive this server

Post by Guest 4/26/2014, 2:43 am

How to survive on this server:

1)Don't be a wise-ass brat trying to pull wool over staff eyes and get a warp through little to no effort.

2)Don't disrespect several staff members

3) Learn you don't always get your way! No means NO. We don't approve warps for every little dirt hut!
-------------------------------------------------------
Results: FAILED

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 4/26/2014, 2:58 am

This is how this went down, I told you why we wouldn't accept the app. My answer was we are not naming an warp that name its offensive. Asked you nice to make a new app with a new name. You then proceed to tell me. I am bending the rules,(I don't)
Then you try to say I don't like you, All this side stepping crap that kids do when they know they are just being and troll. I asked you to stop, You kept with the insults of this server is awful I hate this server because I was discriminating against you. You failed to follow directions more that a few times. asked you to stop. Kicked you with a warning to stop. Now you can enjoy your self on a some other server that will let you ramble and ramble about nonsense that had no bearing on your case. All you had to do you was make a new name and app that's it. Simple. But you are lazy you have everything handed to you in life and you think you can manipulate people with endless babble.

Good DAY SIR.
oh and refer to this
https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t18068-all-oasis-players-read-this
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down