SoulSpam19 kinda Jmod

2 posters

Go down

SoulSpam19 kinda Jmod  Empty SoulSpam19 kinda Jmod

Post by SoulSpam 1/24/2014, 3:20 pm

Note: Everything posted below this (Such as vouches) will be taken as feedback. I am making this for the Oasis Community to tell me what I can do better (besides keep playing) to be ready and prepared for my real Jrmod application. So below please post what you think I could do better and start doing. Thanks!

Minecraft username: SoulSpam19

Real name (recommended): Caleb

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 month( I know)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: FOREVER thats why im making this kinda sorta app

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Not what this is for

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: This is what I want your help for. WHY should i be Jrmod. What are my strengths? What are my weaknesses that I should improve of? I really dont know. (besides my addiction to CAPS).

Thanks for reading this kinda sorta Jrmod application

Oh and before i forget:
Age:11(i turn 12 Sunday :) ) I saved this for last because i don't like the idea that age should matter on your deasion. It should be maturity. Just because (Nico i'm going to use you here) Nico is 11 or 12 you guys still vouch like crazy on his Veteran application and say he is very mature. I think that (as stated above) how mature you are should be what you are judged by.

Ok final Thanks for reading and please give me lots of feedback!
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

SoulSpam19 kinda Jmod  Empty Re: SoulSpam19 kinda Jmod

Post by Cupcake 1/24/2014, 4:59 pm

Ok I'm gonna shut this down before it becomes mean. 
I don't think your ready for this rank yet.
Spend some more time with the community and have fun.
Ranks shouldn't be goals.
Also, When you apply for JrMod it should be for the betterment of the community,
Not finding yourself.... 
So I'm going to lock this, and request that you wait a few months to have it unlocked.

Sorry

This thread is now locked.
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down