portable horse pluggin tutorial

5 posters

Go down

portable horse pluggin tutorial Empty portable horse pluggin tutorial

Post by ThunderHorse 1/23/2014, 4:16 pm

ok so i see a lot of people have figured out portable horses is back and don't know anything about it so im gonna post some info on it

first off what is the portable horse saddle? the answer is simple, it is a special crafted saddle that allows you to store your horse, donkey or mule in your inventory. once you place the sadddle on the horse it is forver attached to it unless you get on foot and shift-left click the animal and the saddle will be removed or just kill the horse then it become empty. this plugin saves the horse, donkey, or mule to the saddle along with its armor (if added), chest (donkeys and mules), and its name (if you used a nametag on it). all that info is saved to the saddle and you can carry the animal in your hand. to store the horse safely just remove the saddle and the horse vanishes into the saddle and to spawn the horse with everything it had with it just right click where you want to place it while equiped on the saddle (name, armor and/or chest will apear with the animal). if a chest is placed on a donkey or mule everything in the chest will be saved as well

next up, how do i craft the saddle? (sorry im unable to post any pictures it will not let me for some reason) to craft the saddle you need a regular saddle and 8 enderpearls. to craft place the 8 enderpearls in a box shape on a crafting table and put a saddle in the middle slot.

what is the purpose of the pluggin? the pluggin is mainly used for carrying your horse around in your hand. if you want to explore the world and dont want to risk your horse getting killed this pluggin allows you to safely store the animal in your hand. but be warned if you dont know where you are and you die the horse will be forever lost along with anything you had on you so you need to be very careful about not dieing.

i hope you find this tutorial useful and helpful. if you want to see a demo of the pluggin in-game just /msg me and i will gladley show you what it does.

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 2/13/2014, 3:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a link)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

portable horse pluggin tutorial Empty Re: portable horse pluggin tutorial

Post by MineNation 1/23/2014, 4:18 pm

you could just use a fether
MineNation
MineNation
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/23/2014, 4:21 pm

you could use the feather but it doesn't alwasy work and the animal will not always apear the plugin allows you to carry everthing on the animal in the saddle. i have tried the feather pluggin and i lost 5 horses in a vortex never to be seen again. with portable horses the animal is guarnteed to spawn every time
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico_Dubai 1/24/2014, 1:37 am

Nice Tutorial!  Laughing

Nico_Dubai
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 1/30/2014, 12:44 am

Thanks for the tutorial, I didn't know about this before.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by elwin15NL 1/31/2014, 9:15 am

hotblocks wrote:you could just use a fether

i dont really understand this part... can you use feathers instead of enderpearls?
elwin15NL
elwin15NL
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/31/2014, 3:21 pm

The saddle cannot be crafted with feathers only enderpearls

The feathers tp method is a different plugin. What the feather tp plugin it allows you to teleport animals by right clicking them with a feather and when ready to tp them right click where you want to spawn them. Problem with that is it can take up to 10 minutes for the animal(s) to appear and at times will never show up lost in space never to be seen again. It can really only be used to move most passive mobs (excluding squids) a couple hundred blocks but the portable horse saddle allows you to spawn the horse anywhere without fail (unless you spawn it in a tight building then it might spawn in the wall and die) and the portable horse saddle only works with animals that can wear a saddle

The feather tp method and the portable horse saddle are two entirely different plugins.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down