iHosepHi's Guide Application

3 posters

Go down

iHosepHi's Guide Application Empty iHosepHi's Guide Application

Post by iHosepHi 6/13/2013, 7:41 pm

Minecraft username: iHosepHi

Real name (recommended): Joey

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: On and off since 2011, never really got passed Trusted :P

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I recently got my new computer, and it's summer-time, so I plan to be on every day.

Name any Guides, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I know that some of the people who I knew as normal players back then and are now Guides, Mods, and Admins would vouch for me.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:  Well, looking back on my previous attempts at guide I do realize that they seemed a bit immature with me being 13/14 at the time of my playing.  I've grown older and am familiar with the plugins and Minecraft server.  I'm able to be helpful whenever I'm needed and can definitely help out the server in anyway that it's needed. I don't break server rules and never have and never plan on doing so.  I respect everyone and it takes a lot to get me angry or make me hate someone.  
iHosepHi
iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

iHosepHi's Guide Application Empty Re: iHosepHi's Guide Application

Post by Gweedo358 6/13/2013, 7:52 pm

Well umm how do I start. Ok here it goes, well I have been here a year and I have never seen you on so I know your absence has been over a year and to come back and flat out apply for guide without playing on Oasis for that long, dude did you really think that was a smart thing to do? People are going to think you are trolling the server. I don't think you are, I think you made a bad choice to post this. So I will just say its a No from me.

Last edited by Gweedo358 on 6/14/2013, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

iHosepHi's Guide Application Empty Re: iHosepHi's Guide Application

Post by Davidmich 6/13/2013, 8:01 pm

Another mystery player wants Guide?

iHosepHi's Guide Application NOPE

Davidmich
Professional Miner