Sandyville

3 posters

Go down

Sandyville Empty Sandyville

Post by Qazwerty 4/28/2011, 4:33 am

Hey guys sandyville now has a warp its a place very far out. Then superBPro,sonwninja and me decided to make a town called sandyville. There is now a hotel set up in sandyville so please come and stay there we also have a spleef arena which can be played when im on the server(Qazwerty2345) its really fun.So come on down to sandyville where u can just relax we also have a portal to the nether and the sandyville warp is on the warp board(/warp sandyville)Please do not build around sandyville we will make houses for you bye.

Qazwerty

Back to top Go down

Sandyville Empty Re: Sandyville

Post by snowninja845 4/28/2011, 5:31 am

sad fully yes the town is very far out it is right by the old border and it takes some time to get to even if you know where it is but please do not build on the town property we can build you a home that you would like as long as it does not take up alot of space

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Sandyville Empty overlapings :P

Post by Andesconin 5/6/2011, 7:46 pm

you know, i had started building a town there about 3 days earlier, i picked out this nice secluded area and then i don;t get on for a few days... then bam! a town is right there with a warp O.o so i packed it up and left. no worries though, i found a better spot <3

its a small world :P

the town looks great by the way :)
Andesconin
Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Sandyville Empty Re: Sandyville

Post by acsempronio 5/6/2011, 8:05 pm

Coordinates?

acsempronio
Lapis Miner