znhunter's Guide app

3 posters

Go down

znhunter's Guide app Empty znhunter's Guide app

Post by znhunter 4/23/2011, 9:50 am

Minecraft username: znhunter

How long have you been on THIS server?: I have been playing since early February
How long do you plan to be on THIS server?:I love this server and I will keep playing it until I can no longer!

Name anyone of a Higher Rank then Veteran(Donators cannot vouch) who would vouch for you: I really don't know. I think Ariley92 will vouch, I don't think his counts though. Maybe Berezur, Faststang428, DTFGator.

Why do you deserve Guide Rank?
Well I deserve this prestigious award because I want to help players and stop greifers. I was on the server late last night and was fairly disgusted with how many jackasses were on! I found that all I could do was /tp to them and possibly kill them if they were grefing or killing anyone! with guide powers I think that I would be able to change how the late night feels for everyone. I would be a good guide! I am very mature and I take my jobs seriously, including the role I already take in stemming the flow of greifer bullshit at night, and in the day when there are nod guide/admins on!

~that is all~
~znhunter~
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

znhunter's Guide app Empty Opinion

Post by Wolfout 4/23/2011, 11:31 pm

Well no offence to you but there are many other well deserving players who deserve guide way more than you (again no offence). Also I never see you play you seem to come one when no one can see any good you do most people seem to come on by EST. But yet again in my opinion do not deserve guide as of yet but you do deserve trusted at the least. Lastly you don't seem guide material yet but in maybe a month I can see you being a GREAT guide. :bidoof:
Wolfout
Wolfout
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://www.wingedwargaming.com

Back to top Go down

znhunter's Guide app Empty Re: znhunter's Guide app

Post by znhunter 4/23/2011, 11:47 pm

I haven't had the chance to be on a lot because my computer is too slow to run minecraft! But due to notch's performance updates, I have been able to run it! And that is with shutting down all of the unnecessary operations of my PC! All I have running at the moment is minecraft, AVG, and the internet!

That is how much I love this server, and this game! This is why I deserve guide! (or at least a promotion to trusted, as you stated!)
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 4/24/2011, 12:37 am

this may sound a little mean, but by saying you deserve a higher rank just shows that you are no ready for a promotion.

Last edited by snowninja845 on 4/24/2011, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter 4/26/2011, 2:02 am

It's interesting that you would say that saying I deserve a higher rank, says that I don't deserve it. Uhmmm... this is a thread dedicated to proving, and saying that you deserve a higher rank, and why you deserve it!
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 4/26/2011, 2:34 am

stop confusing me with so many deserves

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down