Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/30/2011, 8:27 am

cloudkesh wrote:
bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

It is this kind of answer that once again shows you aren't ready for staff Cloud. Not only do i have evidence of verbal but i also have evidence of hacks as he came back after being banned once. Please be sure to read all screen shots and Witnesses Testimony. Screen shots are not perfect and can only be done as best as possible and multiple Witnesses of banning actions also count as evidence and they said and could prove he stole items from them. Had it been only one person we could have dismissed it as trivial but there were multiple reports and noticeable items missing.

Nice try though :)

You say you have proof, But do you? You see, You only have proof of his Verbal Abuse, which I think he can Redeem himself for, and None of the other. You may be a staff member yourself,But 'Lest you show me proof of anything other than Verbal abuse, My Vote stays.

Well a vote from someone who cant read a screen shot that says user has been banned and then the user comes back again and has to be banned twice obviously cant see that hacks would also be considered evidence. Also you don't read the forums to much if you hadn't seen the post in which he admitted he liked jeriaus as Mod because he "caught him the most."

on screen shots alone we have him for two offenses both verbal and hacks and on witnesses and previous posts from his own mouth we have more ban-able offenses. Please try and keep up with things cloud don't get to far behind ;).

Once again, Thou says that you have proof but I do not see anything. You see, I do not see any type of Griefing or Hacking. Show me proof of his Griefing. As for the Coming in After being Banned, Maybe you did the wrong type of Ban and it was Temp? Also, I STILL believe he deserves Un-Ban. Verbal Abuse Is NOT a Bann-able Offense. :P

a ban is a ban he cant come back without hacks. I banned him the same way the second time as I did the first as is clearly shown in the picture. Also. other players testimony to his actions are still evidence whether they be graphical or not. You don't go into a court where they just show a picture and find someone guilty no they call for witnesses which we had plenty of to pin him to his actions. His own actions on the forum dictate he deserved this ban. Just because someone says you aren't ready for staff as an honest evaluation you are trying to turn this into something way bigger than it is, a simple ban-able player who needed to go. Everyone of your comments has said something along the lines of "Thou says that you have proof but I do not see anything." well you seem to be the only person who cant look at a picture, read the forums, or read witness testimony then like all the other players who witnessed or commented on his ban being warranted. This is just another reason that proves you aren't ready for staff yet IMO. Wither that or you need to get new glasses :)

I would also like to say this, if it wasn't for cloud this thread would have been dull and boring so thanks for at least making it an interesting exercise and not just a normal droll banning procedure! While misguided and obviously personal it shows that everyone on the server has the right to their own opinion even if it is different from the norm or what everyone else thinks and the fact that cloud can express it without being retaliated upon like in most places shows that our server is one of the best communities out there. For that and at least trying to argue for the defense on your own I salute you sir well done. It shows you have balls :)

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Ariley on 3/30/2011, 10:15 am

Hi guys. I'm siding with bamby on this one. Having talked to him and several, several other players, it seems indisputable that he was hacking. Not only that, but he was using proxies/ip changing to work around his ban to come back and bitch at bamby. A player like that is someone we don't need here.

Thread locked. Thank you all for your concern and interest!

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top