Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Tyson on 3/26/2011, 10:30 am

The guide Bamby teleported me into the void under spawn, I died obviously.
I lost all of my stuff and he refused to refund the stuff that "a non member couldn't get" because for some reason non members are retards who don't know how to mine or farm.

This is retarded, I worked hard to get my stuff and lose it because some kid who just got his powers decides to kill me. Seriously Ariley please do something about this.

Regards, Tyson.

Tyson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Tyson on 3/26/2011, 10:34 am

I just went back in to try and pick up the pieces, I said "Hope you had fun as a guide" because I'm understandable angry over this crap, and he banned me. What the hell? This is hardly proper authority figure behavior to kill someone THEN ban them.

Tyson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by saeTan on 3/26/2011, 10:37 am

Hmm, that's strange. I'm sorry to hear this, but I doubt it was bamby who did it, I hope. He's 20-something years old and one of our more mature players. People have, however recently started reporting being teleported into random places and dying. All I can say is, we'll look out for people who we think are doing this.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 20
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Tyson on 3/26/2011, 10:39 am

It was definitely Bamby, he was like "That wasn't supposed to kill you" It was the goddamn void. And to add insult to injury he gave me dirt candles and wood and said thats all he would give me..
Edit: and could you atleast unban me? Hardly fair. name: tysonmaniac12345

Tyson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/26/2011, 10:44 am

Saetan i myself have been on those people teleported to crtazy places so i know how it feels. I tried to give him items back he lost he was so beligerent in comments he would not tell me what he had other than diamonds and diamond tools and wood. AS stated in the previous post he was bannd for multiple reasons and not just one offense. If he appeals the ban in teh proper manner I have no problem with him coming back he just needs to calm down and stop his current behavior.

Please see YYDNA, Zeabrox, and ANonymous for witnesses to events. and screen shots have been emailed to ariley but i can email them to you as well

THanks




bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Tyson on 3/26/2011, 10:46 am

bamby2727 wrote:Saetan i myself have been on those people teleported to crtazy places so i know how it feels. I tried to give him items back he lost he was so beligerent in comments he would not tell me what he had other than diamonds and diamond tools and wood. AS stated in the previous post he was bannd for multiple reasons and not just one offense. If he appeals the ban in teh proper manner I have no problem with him coming back he just needs to calm down and stop his current behavior.

Please see YYDNA, Zeabrox, and ANonymous for witnesses to events. and screen shots have been emailed to ariley but i can email them to you as well

THanks




Stop trying to justify TELEPORTING ME INTO THE VOID.
I freaking saw you flying above me when you teleported me and you even said "wow that hurt me" while i was DEAD.
This is clear admin abuse and if you haven't unbanned me and given me my stuff back or lost your admin rights I quit this server.

And yes I know your not an admin it's just habit.

Tyson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/26/2011, 10:50 am

tyson i have screen shots of the convo your behavior and other things submitted by other players. It is not up to me to unban you and as stated before please appeal your ban on the proper format in the ban appeal section and Ariley will take a look at it when he gets the chance.

Thanks

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Tyson on 3/26/2011, 10:52 am

bamby2727 wrote:tyson i have screen shots of the convo your behavior and other things submitted by other players. It is not up to me to unban you and as stated before please appeal your ban on the proper format in the ban appeal section and Ariley will take a look at it when he gets the chance.

Thanks
You had no reason to ban me and no reason to teleport me into the void. I was obviously and understandably angry, I'm sure you wanted me mad so you had an excuse to ban me. I shouldn't even be banned. You're a child with power, nothing more. Don't bother unbanning me, unless you're no longer a guide this server has lost a mature possible member.

Tyson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/26/2011, 11:01 am

you were a guest who broke the rules multiple times after multiple warning and complaints against you. We have screenshots and other players for proof. If you would like to appeal the ban please go to the ban appeal section and post your appeal there.


bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/26/2011, 11:34 am

screenshots






bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bamby2727 is right

Post by Wolfout on 3/26/2011, 11:40 am

That is hacks right there first of all and he grieved my f'ing mine i rebuilt it but still bamby is a extremely trustworthy person compared to the new person who is the newest registered and has a raging problem. Bamby is, in my opinion no doubt a perfect player while tyson decided to rage bamby only did his duty.

Wolfout
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 19
Location : Neverland

View user profile http://www.wingedwargaming.com

Back to top Go down

babmy2727

Post by wedell2 on 3/26/2011, 11:54 am

bamby made a good ban he has proof this was a very fair ban tyson has been banned more than once so i find this kinda unlikely to get tyson unbanned. thanks bamby making the server more safe :)

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 18
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by AnonymousIV on 3/26/2011, 11:55 am

I was the witness of this situation. Tyson was new on server. COMPLETELY NO MANNER ( he was calling women like "yo bitch, get me a sandwich" ) calling me idiots, other people "fuck", he was griefing, AND when bamby teleported him ( I don't know why ), he got killed AND he told he had 10 diamonds and diamond kit, which is lie, because he's new player...

Reason:
-he griefed
-he lied staff
-no manner
-no respect
-no respect to woman
-noob

He doesn't deserve for unban

AnonymousIV
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by cloudkesh on 3/26/2011, 1:41 pm

And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by AnonymousIV on 3/26/2011, 1:58 pm

He doesn't

It's no manner bastard..do you want guy who says to random woman "bitch, get me a sandwich" on your server? I guess not. AND HE'S that type of person I say about.

AnonymousIV
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by cloudkesh on 3/26/2011, 2:23 pm

AnonymousIV wrote:He doesn't

It's no manner bastard..do you want guy who says to random woman "bitch, get me a sandwich" on your server? I guess not. AND HE'S that type of person I say about.


Ah, but doest thou have proof? I believe not. He deserves Un-bann and that is my choice.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Nova042 on 3/26/2011, 4:03 pm

Not sure if you are aware of this Bamby, but you can take screen shots of only minecraft without your background by using the F2 key.

-Nova

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 694
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 32
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/29/2011, 2:04 pm

cloudkesh wrote:And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

It is this kind of answer that once again shows you aren't ready for staff Cloud. Not only do i have evidence of verbal but i also have evidence of hacks as he came back after being banned once. Please be sure to read all screenshots and Witnesses Testimony. Screenshots are not perfect and can only be done as best as possible and multiple Witnesses of banning actions also count as evidence and they said and could prove he stole items from them. Had it been only one person we could have dismissed it as trivial but there were multiple reports and noticeable items missing.

Nice try though :)


bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/29/2011, 2:06 pm

Nova042 wrote:Not sure if you are aware of this Bamby, but you can take screen shots of only minecraft without your background by using the F2 key.

-Nova

Nova thanks for the advice depending on what machine i am on at the time i cannot use F2 due to the type of keyboard :).

All tip and criticisms though are always greatly appreciated. No one is perfect and cloud's criticism and Nova's advice are both very helpful.

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by jeriaus on 3/29/2011, 4:46 pm

Wait, isn't Tyson the guy who congratulated me on catching him so many times?

...

jeriaus
Banned
Banned

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by Nova042 on 3/29/2011, 4:54 pm

jeriaus wrote: Wait, isn't Tyson the guy who congratulated me on catching him so many times?

...

I do recall seeing that as well. I think at this point we are just waiting for Ariley to confirm the ban and lock the thread. BTW is it A-Riley or is it Ah-Reely? I pronounce it the latter.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 694
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 32
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by jeriaus on 3/29/2011, 4:56 pm

Nova042 wrote:
jeriaus wrote: Wait, isn't Tyson the guy who congratulated me on catching him so many times?

...

I do recall seeing that as well. I think at this point we are just waiting for Ariley to confirm the ban and lock the thread. BTW is it A-Riley or is it Ah-Reely? I pronounce it the latter.

It's the former.

jeriaus
Banned
Banned

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by cloudkesh on 3/29/2011, 8:29 pm

bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

It is this kind of answer that once again shows you aren't ready for staff Cloud. Not only do i have evidence of verbal but i also have evidence of hacks as he came back after being banned once. Please be sure to read all screenshots and Witnesses Testimony. Screenshots are not perfect and can only be done as best as possible and multiple Witnesses of banning actions also count as evidence and they said and could prove he stole items from them. Had it been only one person we could have dismissed it as trivial but there were multiple reports and noticeable items missing.

Nice try though :)


You say you have proof, But do you? You see, You only have proof of his Verbal Abuse, which I think he can Redeem himself for, and None of the other. You may be a staff member yourself,But 'Lest you show me proof of anything other than Verbal abuse, My Vote stays.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by bamby2727 on 3/29/2011, 10:18 pm

cloudkesh wrote:
bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

It is this kind of answer that once again shows you aren't ready for staff Cloud. Not only do i have evidence of verbal but i also have evidence of hacks as he came back after being banned once. Please be sure to read all screen shots and Witnesses Testimony. Screen shots are not perfect and can only be done as best as possible and multiple Witnesses of banning actions also count as evidence and they said and could prove he stole items from them. Had it been only one person we could have dismissed it as trivial but there were multiple reports and noticeable items missing.

Nice try though :)


You say you have proof, But do you? You see, You only have proof of his Verbal Abuse, which I think he can Redeem himself for, and None of the other. You may be a staff member yourself,But 'Lest you show me proof of anything other than Verbal abuse, My Vote stays.

Well a vote from someone who cant read a screen shot that says user has been banned and then the user comes back again and has to be banned twice obviously cant see that hacks would also be considered evidence. Also you don't read the forums to much if you hadn't seen the post in which he admitted he liked jeriaus as Mod because he "caught him the most."

on screen shots alone we have him for two offenses both verbal and hacks and on witnesses and previous posts from his own mouth we have more ban-able offenses. Please try and keep up with things cloud don't get to far behind ;).

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin/Moderator/Guide/whatever power abuse

Post by cloudkesh on 3/29/2011, 10:24 pm

bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
bamby2727 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:And they say I'M not right for staff. You have no proof he was griefing. Nor that he was stealing. You only have proof of verbal abuse. Therefore, He deserves an Un-Ban.

It is this kind of answer that once again shows you aren't ready for staff Cloud. Not only do i have evidence of verbal but i also have evidence of hacks as he came back after being banned once. Please be sure to read all screen shots and Witnesses Testimony. Screen shots are not perfect and can only be done as best as possible and multiple Witnesses of banning actions also count as evidence and they said and could prove he stole items from them. Had it been only one person we could have dismissed it as trivial but there were multiple reports and noticeable items missing.

Nice try though :)


You say you have proof, But do you? You see, You only have proof of his Verbal Abuse, which I think he can Redeem himself for, and None of the other. You may be a staff member yourself,But 'Lest you show me proof of anything other than Verbal abuse, My Vote stays.

Well a vote from someone who cant read a screen shot that says user has been banned and then the user comes back again and has to be banned twice obviously cant see that hacks would also be considered evidence. Also you don't read the forums to much if you hadn't seen the post in which he admitted he liked jeriaus as Mod because he "caught him the most."

on screen shots alone we have him for two offenses both verbal and hacks and on witnesses and previous posts from his own mouth we have more ban-able offenses. Please try and keep up with things cloud don't get to far behind ;).


Once again, Thou says that you have proof but I do not see anything. You see, I do not see any type of Griefing or Hacking. Show me proof of his Griefing. As for the Coming in After being Banned, Maybe you did the wrong type of Ban and it was Temp? Also, I STILL believe he deserves Un-Ban. Verbal Abuse Is NOT a Bann-able Offense. :P

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum