MAP ROLLBACK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAP ROLLBACK!

Post by Ariley on 3/14/2011, 1:18 pm

Hi guys. With the half hour of internet I've got this week ( :lol!: ), I got on the console, and diagnosed exactly what happened. All you really need/want to know is that we were attacked, and several, several chunks of the map were corrupted. Thanks to saeTan, we have a backup from March 10th that is clean. I installed this backup map, and it runs great. Unfortunately, you did lose everything you've done since then.

You money, however, did not change. ONLY the physical map itself rolled back. Yay.

With that said, we will be giving out free basic building materials to help compensate for this unfortunate loss. I've talked to bamby2727, and he's going to be on all day, helping you guys out with items and rebuilding. Also, the staff are hereby instructed to give out free common building mats (wood, cobble, etc.) to all players for the next couple of days.

I'd like to reiterate that everyone at Oasis SMP is totally committed to maintaining the server and keeping it up and running for all of you awesome people to play one of the greatest games of all time - Minecraft. We're here, and we're here to stay.

If you have questions/concerns, just reply to this thread.

Thank you.

-Ariley

P.S. You can also now buy obsidian, lighstone, and sponge in stacks of 16 from the autoshop.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just let me know!

Post by bamby2727 on 3/14/2011, 3:57 pm

I have been on from 8AM-4PM and will be on again later tonight after i get home from work to help service all players to get us back going again. Feel free to ask me for any basic building supplies needed or to ask for help etc.

Thanks and have fun playing guys!

Last edited by bamby2727 on 3/14/2011, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAP ROLLBACK!

Post by saeTan on 3/14/2011, 4:29 pm

Yay me.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile