What do I do?

4 posters

Go down

What do I do? Empty What do I do?

Post by Croky1 7/17/2012, 9:44 am

People, today I was playing tennis with my cousin. I had brought my iPod (this is what I'm using ATM) to keep me occupied while the court was it use. After finishing my game, I found my iPods corner smashed, and now I can see the like microchips and shizz. Anybody know a good site for screen fixing?

-Croky

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

What do I do? Empty Re: What do I do?

Post by Linkinparkey 7/17/2012, 9:53 am

Dunno about any sites, but... if it can still play music, just cover up the hole with duct tape?
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/17/2012, 10:55 am

You can speak english right?

Goto your local store that sell that kind of stuff and ask them (they get questions like that quite often).
If that doesn't help, then you will need to search around in your social circle and ask those people if they know places or people who fix those gadgets.

The internet isn't alway's the best place to find awnsers you know.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 7/17/2012, 11:23 am

Do this: take your iPod, and throw it on your ground, screaming ''ANARCHY, FREE LIFE, THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING US.'' people around you will think you're crazy, you start beating them up, the police will come and take you to jail, while in jail, manage to sneak in a Lockpick and a Gun, now break the lock, escape your cell, and go to the stolen goods crate, find an Iphone, which is better and more expensive, and go out of the prison, now take the gun you sneaked in and rob an Apple Store, ask them to remove the ID that was in the iPhone, you get a somewhat brand new Apple Product.

It worked, that's how i got my iPod.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum