The New judges for the Buildoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New judges for the Buildoff

Post by MrShatang on 7/13/2012, 12:49 pm

Ok so my original plan was to do the judges on Saturday but that changed because there was already lots of things going on like WS and the Donateathon, so I didn't want to interrupt with the two so I decided to do it on Friday.
Me and bandityogo were already judges because we created the game in the first place.
But we did pick four other judges.
1st pick: madscientist032
2nd pick: mickdude2
3rd pick: Jawell
4th pick: AJ327
Ok so us 6 will be the judges for the Buildoff. It wont start until 1.3 but I will now make an application to apply for the Buildoff. There will be a maximum of 20 people allowed to participate in the Buildoff each month. I will post the application format in another post.
So this is how it will work. This has to be all legit materials to make it fair so we give you about roughly three weeks to collect the materials you will need. AT the beginning of the month we will tel you the theme so you know what materials you will need.

When will the building start: Well the building will start the Monday of Promotion week. So that means you will have up to Saturday to get your builds finished. The judges will be watching all week and seeing what builds stand out. So don't worry about it now because this wont be starting until 1.3. Anyways I am off to make the very simple application for the Buildoff.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New judges for the Buildoff

Post by brickhunter1 on 7/13/2012, 1:47 pm

AJ is a judge? Good for you man!

brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/