I'm still alive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm still alive!

Post by GoldMine on 6/27/2012, 3:08 am

Hey everybody,
seems like I make these post from time to time. But a little bit back I started to become kind of active again, and all of a sudden that stopped. I had a reason though! I and other youtubers, gamers, etc. have been working on a project. This project is Creation Craft. Creation craft, a way for minecrafters to compete for real prizes. The catch? Your only weapon is creativity. Creation craft is hosted by Jason Hooft and Mike Colangelo from 3killabytes. We (the builders involved with this project, and the hosts) have spent countless hours to create each level in this competition. Heres the trailer:

I hope you guys understand my reasoning for not being active lately. Besides just creation craft, ive been really busy. I just wrapped up baseball, and now I have work this summer :/! I really made this post to make sure im not forgotten (Although that might be too late!), and to let you guys know I haven't left this server. SO, how are you guys doing? what have I missed during my inactive time?

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm still alive!

Post by MrShatang on 6/27/2012, 8:19 am

Looks very interesting and the editing was done very well. Hope all things go well for you:)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top