Basic Shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Shopping

Post by marioman221 on 6/20/2012, 9:27 am

I'm really sorry if I sound stupid, but I really can't find all the information I need on shopping. Can someone give me the basics on buying, selling, building the store etc. Or can someone give me the link to all the information for essentials of shopping?

marioman221
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Basic Shopping

Post by Krazo on 6/20/2012, 1:46 pm

/warp howtodostuff

FYI

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Basic Shopping

Post by MrShatang on 6/20/2012, 5:45 pm

First off, if you want a shop, go to /warp shop and read the rules on how to buy one. There are three types of plots: a 10,000 one, a 5,000 one, and a 2,500 one. The more expensive, the closer to the spawning point of the /warp it is. This is used to get your shop seen first. But most likely the 10,000 ones are already tooken but there may be a few 5,000 ones. This is how you buy an item. Next to buy you must right click on the persons sign that they put up in their shop. It will show their name, quantity of the item, what item it is, and how much you can buy or sell the item to the shop for. The B=Buy and S=Sell. So to buy all you do is right click on the sign, pretty easy. Selling is just as easy if not easier, all you do is right click but you must have the item that it says on the sign to sell to them. You will gain money for selling this and the amount you will gain says it all on the sign (with S).
Now if you are looking to create a shop at /warp shop just ask a staff member that is online that you want to buy one but you must have the money first before you buy it. You can't say I will give you it in 10 days.

Anyways here is the sign set up for the chest shop:
[Name]
[Quantity]
[Pricing]
[Item]

Here is an example of what it should look like:
xXMrShatangXx
B 10:S 5
Slimeball

Also, remember that your sell/S has to be 20% of your buy/B.
Hope this helps:)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top