im happy to see others same as me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im happy to see others same as me.

Post by MarcoTheGod on 6/10/2012, 9:07 pm

I read something there a few minutes:

bonzix:

So if you were in my situation i hope you would feel the same way about all of this. You have played on Oasis for over a year, and you are veteran. Most of the people who have also been on oasis for a year are staff. SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS ARE STAFF. Now how would this make you feel? It makes me feel like no one really likes me... and maybe i don't deserve guide, but really it doesn't make me feel very good.. Im not trying to be an irritable bitch, don't try saying that i am not because everyone tells me i am. I get told that i am almost every day... So someone please tell me what im doing wrong... I know i can get upset easily.. and people jsut dont seem to care that i do they just continue to argue with me and make me more angry. It just seems so unfair..... Maybe i should just leave Oasis... I don't think i can handle it anymore...

fidel52:

Bon i know how you feel, i have been on oasis for over a year also and i'm still trusted+, sometimes i feel that i should just leave. But I get over it hoping that someday i do get promoted, but you gotta keep your head up. There will be other minecraft servers, but the people of oasis are like no others. So what i am asking is that you don't go bon and if you do, you will be missed.

I begin to play Oasis on April 2011, I stopped to play like 1 month. And now, im on all the day. I know, I stopped to play,but, I know now, Im bored to see [Trusted+]MarcoTheGod. Sometimes, I thought quit Oasis but, I said, Im on the greatest server in the world, why quit? So now, I try to be a very GOOD player in this server.

Regards,

-MaRc0 silent

Last edited by MarcoTheGod on 6/10/2012, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im happy to see others same as me.

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 6/10/2012, 9:10 pm

MarcoTheGod wrote:

Second, If I ask couple of staff member if they know CommanderAJ13, bamby2727, JonChen,etc, they dont know who are they, they made the history of the start of Oasis.

I'm pree sure that all of our staff know those players.
Even if they didn't though, you can't expect everyone to know the origins of Oasis, it has been a server for nearly 2 years now.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im happy to see others same as me.

Post by MarcoTheGod on 6/10/2012, 9:13 pm

I delete that, I talked about 1-2 persons

MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile