Well, since staff are not here

5 posters

Go down

Well, since staff are not here Empty Well, since staff are not here

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 12:45 pm

Well since staff are not present to do their job (again), I have a grief to report. Screenshots here:

Well, since staff are not here 2012-032
Well, since staff are not here 2012-017
[img]Well, since staff are not here 2012-033[/img]
Well, since staff are not here 2012-034

If you dont want me posting griefs, then make sure there is at least 1 staff member present at all times.

Oh and Happy Birthday Final!
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Well, since staff are not here Empty Re: Well, since staff are not here

Post by Leagle 6/7/2012, 1:43 pm

J8cob1 wrote:Well since staff are not present to do their job (again), I have a grief to report. Screenshots here:
If you dont want me posting griefs, then make sure there is at least 1 staff member present at all times.

Wow you realy make it sound like we're doing a shit job as staff when you put it like that... thanks for the compliment.
Also some of you realy make a big deal of some small griefs sometimes... look at the pics, you can easilly fix that yourself.

if your complete house was missing then ok i can understand it but this is just disrespect if you ask me.
Be happy oasis has active staff, unlike some servers..
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/7/2012, 1:48 pm

Leagle wrote: this is just disrespect if you ask me.

Obviously you misinterpret what respect is.

I kind of agree with J8cob here. There should be some active staff on at all times and the griefs are kind of getting forgotten about. Although, Leagle is right in a way, these are just small griefs. I know, I know. A griefer's a griefer, but seriously; why nitpick on every small grief?
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 6/7/2012, 2:40 pm

Well, the staff make a VERY good job!

Sometimes, they are not there because they have a life. You know, Minecraft is a game, not a job and staff dont want to play this game all the time.

Thanks,
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 6:08 pm

I mean do disrespect, dont get me wrong, I mean do disrespect. I post them because I want the griefers who griefed to be caught, not that I cant fix it myself. All I want to say is that we need to make sure some staff are on for the big ones, this is more of my idea of making sure staff are on their toes. Again, I mean no disrespect, I am sorry if I offended you.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 6/7/2012, 8:52 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
Leagle wrote: this is just disrespect if you ask me.

Obviously you misinterpret what respect is.
Obviously you don't open your eye's wide enough to see the gay bacon on candy mountain right here.
I feel disrespected. We, as staff, awnser almost any call for help (if possible) when one is online.
Have we ever denied/rejected a call for real help from a good player? Never!
Are we here to kiss the ass of every player who requests it? No!
Even though we try to fix every grief there is, we are still being refered as the people who need to "do their job".

J8cob1 wrote:Well since staff are not present to do their job,
Apparently the staff members are a bunch of idiot's who only come on the server "to do their job".
a.k.a. we are the people who need to catch the dirt before it even hit's the ground.

Let me remind you of something.
The people who come on the server to "do their job" also have a busy life outside this game.
Even so, the people who need "to do their job" also bought this game "to have fun".
These people joined this server "to have fun". We also would like to finish/work on our own projects
without us have to be interupted every 5 minutes for a 2 block grief. But still we choose to help you.
Why? Well in my case, i promised to "help people, when i Can help".

I'm on the server spending my free time to have fun on this server, to help people, to have a great time.
But then i see that i'm (as a part of staff) being refered as one of the guy's who needs "to do their job".
Now that's what i call disrespect.

J8cob1 wrote:If you dont want me posting griefs, then make sure there is at least 1 staff member present at all times.
"at all times"? really? I hope you know you're demanding the almost impossible here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, that was just my own opinion/thoughts on those sentences.
Just... pick your words more carefully next time.
You can see here just how easily you can offend someone with the wong words.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/7/2012, 9:09 pm

Leagle wrote:Wow you realy make it sound like we're doing a shit job as staff when you put it like that... thanks for the compliment.

Leagle wrote:You can see here just how easily you can offend someone with the [wrong] words.

Everyone does it. Even me sometimes.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 9:10 pm

O.o

Whoa there leagle. I am sorry if I offended you that much. In no way was any disrespect intended and i did not expect such a reaction. The "1 staff on at all times" thing was a comment I heard from another staff member awhile back when Oasis lacked staff members, if you are mad at me for that, I am sorry, but I heard that from a staff member about half a year ago.

Also: "Apparently the staff members are a bunch of idiot's who only come on the server "to do their job"" ... What in the crap? Why do you assume these things? In no way do I think that, in fact, no one does.

I must say though, why does this offend you so much? I honestly did not expect a rant, if I was that much of a whining little jerk I apologize, I will try to not to offend anyone anymore. Hows this, lets move on, I will stop whining about "small griefs" (he did more than the screenshots show), and we can end any conflict here. Again, I am sorry if I offended you, I will try to work on things like this.

And next time, please don't rage over something so small and make false asumptions that paint me as a complete jerk. This has gotten way out of hand, I dont think staff are lazy, I just think picking a new staff member from time to time would help manage the server. I am sorry for any offenses toward staff or anyone else. Thank you.

I guess small words and false asumptions have much power...
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/7/2012, 9:12 pm

J8cob, if you expect at least one staff member to be online at all times, every day, no exceptions, I suggest that you start personally paying a salary to every staff member.

Also, I don't know what you really meant when you posted your thing, but you came off as an asshole. You have never seemed like the type of person to act like that, so I doubt you meant it to be insulting, but your wording certainly sounded like it.

Last edited by dtfgator on 6/7/2012, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 9:13 pm

Again, I am sorry. One of your own staff members awhile back told me this.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/7/2012, 9:18 pm

I think we should go into a thread assuming people aren't trying to be assholes... It works for me.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 6/7/2012, 9:19 pm

I'm not mad at you j8cob. I gues i just picked it up the wrong way.
I'm just clearing on what's on my mind when i read those lines.

And i gues you're right, i overreacted. I tend to do that sometimes after some alcohol.
Sorry for that.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 9:21 pm

And I apologize sorry for being a needy little ten year old also (no offense to anyone that age). Lets just move on from this point please. Shall I delete the thread?
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 6/7/2012, 9:24 pm

J8cob1 wrote:Shall I delete the thread?
No need to, i think people should see this.
It's actually pretty funny now i look back at the topic.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down