A New idea for summer

2 posters

Go down

A New idea for summer Empty A New idea for summer

Post by J8cob1 6/6/2012, 11:00 pm

So I am watching a video, and I get an idea. Why cant Oasis have something like this? So this is my idea, I am going to attempt something like that during the summer, my success will depend on my patience, ability to gain materials (if i do get vet, that will be easier), and my creative ability. I must say though, i cant do this on my own. I might be able to get the patience to do something of this magnitude, but in no way do I have the creative ability to do this. I am asking if you think I should go through with this idea or not, and if so, I will need help. So do you think I should attempt this? And will some of you guys help me if so?

Here is the basis, hopefully we can pull this off and make a kingdom similar to the one in this video:

If we attempt it, I will see you after finals guys!

So whos in? Whos with me? I need to make myself worthy of getting the Artisan rank!
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

A New idea for summer Empty Re: A New idea for summer

Post by lordgonk 6/7/2012, 10:48 pm

This is made for me, it already has the name perfect. Lord's District. On a different note, sounds like a huge undertaking possible spanning a couple of updates, but with great rewards. This would be so cool and really bring lots to our server. The problem is, I believe Fidel already has an idea like this put aside for 1.3.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/7/2012, 10:52 pm

Then we can combine and assist! I am talking more than just the lords district, I am talking the entire kingdom. If he is doing so, Id be glad to assist than start one by myself!
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down