bobmanfro [member app]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bobmanfro [member app]

Post by bobmanfro on 6/3/2012, 7:40 am

Minecraft username:
bobmanfro

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I saw it on a youtube video and everything about it looked amazing in the video( i watched the video with the map before not this gigantic tree but the one before)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a year or more( If you don't believe me just ask taccypoo or something like that in his name im not sure if he changed it and he is a mod)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I can be on this server for sure every Sat. and Sun. then the weekdays it depends. I probably can be on Friday. Everything else depends like if i have project or concert

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I have but just about like 2

Why do you deserve Member status? I think I deserve the member status because of how long I have been on this server and how i have never gotten a perm or temp ban. i also got recommended to do this by taccypoo. How do we know you can be trusted?: Just ask jasonhupiplup ( another member) if I can be trusted and if i have been on this server for a year or if i have been on this server ever sine the old map was here i think im trustworthy) no offence. Also I'm a trusted and on a 3 other servers I play.

I dont know what this question is on but if it is on who will vouch you dixi told me to leave this blank or say no. ( Im not sure if i put vampiresfire as a vouch on here or in actually vouch him ill just vouch him.)

bobmanfro
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bobmanfro [member app]

Post by jackOPSftw on 6/3/2012, 7:53 am

bobmanfro wrote:Minecraft username:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a year or more( If you don't believe me just ask taccypoo or something like that in his name im not sure if he changed it and he is a mod)

So you played a year without applying for member? Wow, im guessing you are just inactive.

jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatiMuts on 6/3/2012, 11:18 am

jackOPSftw wrote:
bobmanfro wrote:Minecraft username:

So you played a year without applying for member? Wow, im guessing you are just inactive.

^ he's right^

but still:

~V~O~U~C~H~

MatiMuts
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonboot on 6/3/2012, 11:22 am

vouch

dragonboot