Cdaw84 is giving up :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cdaw84 is giving up :(

Post by cdaw84 on 2/26/2011, 1:16 pm

I'm tired of having to replace everything every time I log on. I might come back at a later date, but my patience has worn thin and I just can't deal with it anymore. I know it just sounds like I'm whinging, but I really just like playing minecraft cuz I enjoy building and finding things... I really love playing with other people but there's just so much I can put up with. I could have made a home far from the spawn point, but then that'd kind of interfere with the whole 'love playing with other people' aspect of why I joined a server.

Anyway, feel free to use my super awesome little cliff dwelling. There's the start of a mine in the little wooden shed underneath. I'd offer my chests... but alas, they've once again been stolen. Not that there was anything of value, just building mats.

cdaw84
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cdaw84 is giving up :(

Post by GoldMine on 2/26/2011, 2:33 pm

cdaw84 wrote:I'm tired of having to replace everything every time I log on. I might come back at a later date, but my patience has worn thin and I just can't deal with it anymore. I know it just sounds like I'm whinging, but I really just like playing minecraft cuz I enjoy building and finding things... I really love playing with other people but there's just so much I can put up with. I could have made a home far from the spawn point, but then that'd kind of interfere with the whole 'love playing with other people' aspect of why I joined a server.

Anyway, feel free to use my super awesome little cliff dwelling. There's the start of a mine in the little wooden shed underneath. I'd offer my chests... but alas, they've once again been stolen. Not that there was anything of value, just building mats.
When you get grief just report it to mod + theu can replace your stuff and help make the online experience of minecraft better. Hope to see you again soon

~Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top