Classic's Intro

2 posters

Go down

Classic's Intro Empty Classic's Intro

Post by ClassicRockDude 2/25/2011, 10:23 pm

Hey guys, just joined this website, and i am looking foreword to getting to know you and play minecraft together as a fellow community. So just posted this to let you know I'm here and, if you can, post below and tell me about yourself as well. Thank you. Now that, that is out of the way, i shall tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 14 years old, birthday in April (2 months away Very Happy). Live in the Good old US.

I believe that i would make a very good addition to your community and i would enjoy it just as much.

I also love making videos and working with computers, so i can see myself making a lot of dedicated videos about this server and share the fun with everyone. So, I hope you accept me and get back to when you can, thanks. So, am i approved as a member?

ClassicRockDude
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Classic's Intro Empty Re: Classic's Intro

Post by FinalWorld 2/26/2011, 3:19 am

ClassicRockDude wrote:Hey guys, just joined this website, and i am looking foreword to getting to know you and play minecraft together as a fellow community. So just posted this to let you know I'm here and, if you can, post below and tell me about yourself as well. Thank you. Now that, that is out of the way, i shall tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 14 years old, birthday in April (2 months away Very Happy). Live in the Good old US.

I believe that i would make a very good addition to your community and i would enjoy it just as much.

I also love making videos and working with computers, so i can see myself making a lot of dedicated videos about this server and share the fun with everyone. So, I hope you accept me and get back to when you can, thanks. So, am i approved as a member?

I'm glad you found our wonderful server! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Oasis-SMP. We are a pretty active and lively community! If you want, you can even go talk to us on our TeamSpeak! 64.34.202.140:10187 .

I'll introduce myself :) I am FinalWorld, but you can just call me Jake if you want. I am an admin on the server. I REALLY love computers whether I'm coding / programming, hacking, creating art, building, or editing. I'm 15 years old and a male from the US :)

I hope you get a warm welcome from everyone here on the server ! :)

~FinalWorld
FinalWorld
FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down