Just a quick little tid-bit from a super newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a quick little tid-bit from a super newbie

Post by cdaw84 on 2/22/2011, 6:37 pm

Hello, total newbie.... earlier today was my first real dip into the great multi-player server deal... I don't have any issues but figured I'd just let everyone know that since I am new and all that jazz... if I step on toes or do something stupid and don't notice, feel free to point it out to me. I'm a pretty laid back chick and am always open to suggestions.

Oh and I like crafting, so if there's stuff you don't feel like making but want made, gimme the mats and I'll do it for you :D

I'm a crafting machine! Woo!

cdaw84
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a quick little tid-bit from a super newbie

Post by GoldMine on 2/22/2011, 6:40 pm

cdaw84 wrote:Hello, total newbie.... earlier today was my first real dip into the great multi-player server deal... I don't have any issues but figured I'd just let everyone know that since I am new and all that jazz... if I step on toes or do something stupid and don't notice, feel free to point it out to me. I'm a pretty laid back chick and am always open to suggestions.

Oh and I like crafting, so if there's stuff you don't feel like making but want made, gimme the mats and I'll do it for you :D

I'm a crafting machine! Woo!

This server is full of friendly people so feel free to ask any questions. Remeber we were all noobs at one point!

~Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a quick little tid-bit from a super newbie

Post by Kevo235 on 2/22/2011, 8:38 pm

Besides me Goldmine.

jk here have a free cherry :D cherry

Kevo235
Legendary Miner