Dsip's application for Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dsip's application for Member

Post by Dsip! on 5/5/2012, 5:07 pm

Minecraft username:Dsip

Real name (recommended):Daniel

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:I found out from my brother, Asipdkroks(Trusted), He found out from his friends Zwall99(Trusted) and Fuzzyplats(Trusted+)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Around 5 days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well I plan to be on as much as I want, mainly when my brother is which is almost all the time.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: No sadly, Because of the fact that, Me and my brother live in the same house and its bound to our IP so he always votes first and we share 15 each of the iron ingots.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Zwall99(Trusted), Asipdkroks(Trusted) Fuzzyplats(Trusted) Croky1(Trusted)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") I feel that I deserve member status because, for one, I do not grief just to through that out there even though you said say more, I still am. Two I should get it because, even though I don't talk much I still feel that I can help people like everyone in my brothers town I am always helping by going out and getting them materials and such. So pretty much that is as much as I know I can say, I hope that I am selected by your awesome staff team's hand.

If you don't chose to make me a member, get ready for a new improved application!!! :D Best server ever!
-Dsip

Dsip!
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dsip's application for Member

Post by BroadStreetBully on 5/6/2012, 5:40 pm

Approved.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner