Staff Appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Appreciation thread

Post by Sainteven on 2/18/2011, 12:16 pm

Our server is doing great right now and I'd like to thank the moderation staff for all their hard work in making this server what it is today. Our staff does not get paid, they do this only because they care about the server and enjoy playing on it. Griefing has been cut down a lot, believe it or not, and the staff does their best to keep the players happy and keep the server fair. Some of you may grumble about the staff, but they are doing a great job but sometimes that makes them out to be the bad guy. Try to understand where they are coming from if they can't teleport you or won't replace your inventory after you die. They are very busy when they play and have certain rule they have to follow.

What many players don't realize is that becoming a mod or higher changes the game completely. No longer can you just get on the server to play and build, all of your time online is spent taking care of griefs, looking at people's creations, creating fun activities for the server, and generally babysitting the server. The staff has managed to do a great job and is a great group of people. Keep up the good work guys and thanks for all your help. Ariley and I couldn't do this without you and you make fun for everyone, whether they realize it or not.

So thanks Sinical, Saetan, Walshie4, Invertpanda, Ryno73, Kingnothing_01, Finalworld, WesleyMD, Marvinacho, Moomoomage, Berezur, xxLegendxx98, Jeriaus, and Goldmine.

Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation thread

Post by Kevo235 on 2/18/2011, 2:43 pm

Give my thankies to all the excellent staff members in the server :)

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 2/18/2011, 2:59 pm

Buxville has less staff than us.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 2/18/2011, 4:53 pm

BEST SERVER EVER BETTER THAN MY LAST 2 OLD ONES . i was on 1st old one for 2 weeks an 2nd for half a week an THIS OASIS for 3-6weeks?
BEST SERVER

Sinical, Saetan, Walshie4, Invertpanda, Ryno73, Kingnothing_01, Finalworld, WesleyMD, Marvinacho, Moomoomage, Berezur, xxLegendxx98, Jeriaus, and Goldmine

:D bounce

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top