Working Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working Together

Post by carr111 on 4/24/2012, 5:12 pm

Has anyone ever wanted a PEACEFUL clan on the server?
Well hi! I am the person you want to talk to!
On the server meet me (carr111) and we will travel VERY far and make are selfs a village and
just work together to help me and others make the peaceful village you and I want!
We will discuss the rules on the server about the clan and we can become the best clan ever!

Meet you there,
carr111

carr111
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Working Together

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/24/2012, 5:15 pm

Are clans allowed? '-'

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator on 4/24/2012, 5:17 pm

Why wouldn't they be?

dtfgator
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/24/2012, 5:23 pm

dtfgator wrote:Why wouldn't they be?

I think there was some business with PvP clans and they came to Survival World, and some stuff happened.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 4/24/2012, 6:25 pm

Well he said peaceful, so it would be alright.

And Carr, in an answer to you're plan:
Eclectic Community

This was my idea, and on paper(i.e the forums) it was great: about 10 people signed up. In reality(in the game) I had myself and two other people living with me. So, in short, it didn't work.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 4/24/2012, 8:45 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Are clans allowed? '-'

rather then a clan, I think it's more people working together to achieve a common goal. It seems like they will be more building/working together. As there is no PvP then it's not like it will do any harm.

If there was PvP, you can't make people not attack, or attack certain players, so that in it's self is a kinda clan or at least an agreement.

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwall99 on 4/24/2012, 8:55 pm

dynamole wrote:If there was PvP, you can't make people not attack, or attack certain players, so that in it's self is a kinda clan or at least an agreement.
So what your saying is, clans aren't allowed for pvp based ideas.

However, what about factions in pvp world if we ever get it back?
I was thinking about remaking the rangers.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 4/24/2012, 9:53 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
dynamole wrote:If there was PvP, you can't make people not attack, or attack certain players, so that in it's self is a kinda clan or at least an agreement.
So what your saying is, clans aren't allowed for pvp based ideas.

However, what about factions in pvp world if we ever get it back?
I was thinking about remaking the rangers.

no, not saying they aren't allowed, just saying as staff, as far as pvp goes we can't tell people they have to attack each other or can't attack certain players, so in that sense it's a kinda a clan or an agreement.

for example you and player "X" decide not to attack each other but instead go after player "Z" we couldn't force you to attack player "X" and player "Z" .. so that in it's self is a type of clan or an agreement between you and player "X".

However, that being said... if player "X" goes rouge and kills you... we wouldn't do anything about it as the clan/agreement is between you and player "X". and we would see it as player kills player. (assuming it was in pvp where they killed you ofc, if they killed you outside of pvp then actions would be taken.

Better clear things up.

If you want to build in a group, go for it - if you openly share a chest with them and one of them steals, we can't replace as they had access to the chest.
If we had pvp, make any groups you want and with who you want, just if they go rouge and kill you, don't complain.

Basically any "group/clan" thing is between those involve and not official will be in place (so you have to trust those people). we won't be having any Clan thing on the forums.

Lol factions - aren't they pretty much the same as a clan just with a different name. :P. either way.. whatever you call it, it won't be made official. so any group/clan/faction/team/agreement (whatever you want to call it) is between you and those involved. IF they break any of the server rules then ofc actions will be taken (this goes without saying), but if they go rouge and go against whatever was agreed upon (without breaking server rules) then it's between you and them.

Hopefully this is clear enough :P.

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top