Damnit Jeriaus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damnit Jeriaus

Post by cloudkesh on 2/14/2011, 5:44 pm

Okay, Jeriaus is Abusing his Mod Powers. He will not stop Kicking me "For Shits and Giggles" as he says. I keep getting a message saying "By the Will of Jeriaus You have been Killed." And I would give ya a Screen shot but before I get one, Jeriaus Kicks me and when i Enter the chat is spammed in less than a minute.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Damnit Jeriaus

Post by Jerderpus on 2/14/2011, 6:01 pm

I haven't kicked him once.

I killed him 3 times while he had /god on because he was bragging about how he couldn't be killed anymore.

Jerderpus
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 2/14/2011, 6:08 pm

Jerderpus wrote:I haven't kicked him once.

I killed him 3 times while he had /god on because he was bragging about how he couldn't be killed anymore.

I was not. People will not stop fucking asking me why i have /god and /item.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 2/14/2011, 6:18 pm

Yeah, I was in teamspeak when this was going on. Jeriaus killed you a bunch, which was really dick, and then Sinical kicked you from the console for THE reason OF HAVING ADMINIUM IN HIS INVENTORY AFTER CLOSE CONSIDERATION OF SINICALS FEELINGS AND A RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED VIA SINICAL TELLING ME. Wtf guys.

(Sinical totally just edited this without asking)

(which was really dick)

Last edited by saeTan on 2/14/2011, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 2/14/2011, 6:19 pm

Thread moved to minecraft discussion.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 2/14/2011, 7:19 pm

act your god damn age. this goes for everyone, not just the people in this situation. i'm tired of hearing about stupid shit going down because somebody kicked somebody or killed somebody or whatnot.

just follow the rules! they exist for a reason. if the rules say you can't murder somebody, don't murder people! if they say you can't destroy other people's constructions, don't destroy them! if you are only to kick/ban for legitimate purposes, then respect the commands for their intended use!

is that too much to ask?

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/14/2011, 7:23 pm

Ariley92 wrote:act your god damn age. this goes for everyone, not just the people in this situation. i'm tired of hearing about stupid shit going down because somebody kicked somebody or killed somebody or whatnot.

just follow the rules! they exist for a reason. if the rules say you can't murder somebody, don't murder people! if they say you can't destroy other people's constructions, don't destroy them! if you are only to kick/ban for legitimate purposes, then respect the commands for their intended use!

is that too much to ask?

Last edited by GoldMine on 2/15/2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 2/14/2011, 7:26 pm

GoldMine wrote:I did see this. This was an abuse of power especially with /kill.

not just talking about jeriaus and kesh. talking about other instances. nearly every person on the staff with the exception of maybe two individuals has had complaints filed against them, that they were abusing their power or just being a general troll.

i realize this is just a game. but this shit needs to quit going down.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 2/14/2011, 7:50 pm

Ariley92 wrote:
GoldMine wrote:I did see this. This was an abuse of power especially with /kill.

not just talking about jeriaus and kesh. talking about other instances. nearly every person on the staff with the exception of maybe two individuals has had complaints filed against them, that they were abusing their power or just being a general troll.

I agree with this, and I'll even own up to being on those D-bags who probably has trolled someone about it. But I'll admit to it, and I didn't intend any harm.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/14/2011, 9:08 pm

InvertPanda wrote:
Ariley92 wrote:

I agree with this, and I'll even own up to being on those D-bags who probably has trolled someone about it. But I'll admit to it, and I didn't intend any harm.

Yeah I agree to i think we all mess up no and then. Like when me a leg kept kickin each other or doing /kill. I havnt done this in a while and the staff doesnt seem to have done this either in a while.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinical on 2/14/2011, 9:52 pm

saeTan wrote:Yeah, I was in teamspeak when this was going on. Jeriaus killed you a bunch, which was really dick, and then Sinical kicked you from the console for no reason. Wtf guys.
I sorta kicked him for spawning adminium thank you good bye.

Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur on 2/15/2011, 2:28 am

Maybe we shall make rules for the donators, for the items that they are NOT allowed to spawn, i think they shouldn't be allowed to use adminium, because vets aren't allowed to use it, too.
diamond blocks are banned anyway.

Berezur

Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho on 2/15/2011, 4:41 am

lol

And yes Berezur, I totally agree. We need spawning rules, and the "banned" items should include gold and lapis blocks as well, for they are an instant target for griefers (and they can ruin the economy).

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 2/15/2011, 10:08 am

I'll take the hit for the adminium, as I failed to inform Kesh he couldn't spawn it. Nevertheless, this ought to be a private conversation between the staff. Thread will be removed in a few hours.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum