Factions and Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Factions and Clans

Post by Croky1 on 4/1/2012, 9:11 am

Oasis,

Reccently, I went onto a server, and one of their plug-ins was factions (I think that was what it was called).

Basically, it let you create clans, claim land and have a chosen community.

I'm not suggesting that we get the plug-in, Im just suggesting that maybe we could get a plug-in to let the users (Maybe at trusted+ or higher) to create their own clans, and invite others into it.

I do know that different clans could create rivalries, but it could also create a bit of fun, and let the guests and other ranks decide wether they should make the all-important desision.

Maybe they could fell a bit more involved with the higher ranked members of the community.

But it was just a thought.

--Croky1

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Factions and Clans

Post by Heisenberg on 4/1/2012, 9:35 am

We've had this put forward lots of times, and it's been shot down. It's a good idea for the PvP world (Makes sense as using on in the non-PvP world is kinda silly :P), but I'm fairly certain it won't happen for the main world.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/1/2012, 2:31 pm

I like the idea if it is used correctly,

I mean, clans won't have rivalry, unless they're on PvP, but instead, we could use clans for competitions and etc, something like teams.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN on 4/1/2012, 3:14 pm

Taccypoo wrote:We've had this put forward lots of times, and it's been shot down. It's a good idea for the PvP world (Makes sense as using on in the non-PvP world is kinda silly :P), but I'm fairly certain it won't happen for the main world.

I agree with the fact that it could be used in the PVP world. I don't agree for the normal world. IT would definitely make PVP a lot more entertaining.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top