**Do not update to 1.2.4!**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Heisenberg on 3/22/2012, 12:19 pm

1.2.4 is all SMP updates, so unless you have a server you like more then Oasis (LOL!) there's no point updating then waiting for Oasis to follow.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 19
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Krazo on 3/22/2012, 12:55 pm

Taccy send me ur minecraft.jar

If u have 1.1

I just downloaded it and its 1.2.4 soooo..... :( cant connect to Oasis <3

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 22
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Leagle on 3/22/2012, 1:55 pm

bmxfloris wrote:Taccy send me ur minecraft.jar

If u have 1.1

I just downloaded it and its 1.2.4 soooo.....

You need 1.2.3 silly.

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Krazo on 3/22/2012, 2:03 pm

Dude I havent been active on MC for 2 months orso. :P HALP MEH

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 22
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I updated....

Post by hbsmith on 3/22/2012, 2:32 pm

Today i said my goodbyes and updated to 1.2.4 sry... But now its time to just wait but I really wanted to update so i did...Now its in the hands of Ariley to update...But im patient and i will wait Smile and this looks like cow but is a pig pig lol idc

hbsmith
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Arkansas,U.S.A. (moving to Wisconsin when grow up :D)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by ExtraSauce on 3/22/2012, 2:33 pm

hbsmith wrote:Today i said my goodbyes and updated to 1.2.4 sry... But now its time to just wait but I really wanted to update so i did...Now its in the hands of Ariley to update...But im patient and i will wait Smile and this looks like cow but is a pig pig lol idc

Can i be honest? Your signature is stupid.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Krazo on 3/22/2012, 2:34 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:
hbsmith wrote:Today i said my goodbyes and updated to 1.2.4 sry... But now its time to just wait but I really wanted to update so i did...Now its in the hands of Ariley to update...But im patient and i will wait Smile and this looks like cow but is a pig pig lol idc

Can i be honest? Your signature is stupid.

+1

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 22
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok i was bored

Post by hbsmith on 3/22/2012, 2:39 pm

ExtraSauce and bmx i didnt want it to stay it was just a joke cause i was bored besides i have a plan just wait

hbsmith
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Arkansas,U.S.A. (moving to Wisconsin when grow up :D)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Zwall99 on 3/22/2012, 3:44 pm

Another update? This brings it to 4 in what 3 weeks? My god. What have they added this time.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by madscientist032 on 3/22/2012, 5:49 pm

Zwall99 wrote:Another update? This brings it to 4 in what 3 weeks? My god. What have they added this time.
Multiple bug fixes. If you have the new minecraft launcher, it tells you right away. (It's also the launcher that asks if you want to update if there is one available).

_________________

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 3718
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 25
Location : Black Mesa Research Facility, New Mexico

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by GoldMine on 3/22/2012, 9:00 pm

Opps, accidently upgraded... time to find the old jar file haha

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by Leagle on 3/23/2012, 2:51 am

GoldMine wrote:Opps, accidently upgraded... time to find the old jar file haha

http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t6491-from-124-to-123#32664

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by mefabe on 3/23/2012, 8:08 am

I like the new shift+f3 feature. I can acctually see my coords now =D

mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Do not update to 1.2.4!**

Post by lordgonk on 3/24/2012, 6:42 pm

mefabe wrote:I like the new shift+f3 feature. I can acctually see my coords now =D

No more red spot of death?

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Collegeville Pa (Right near Valley Forge)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum