Spawn status

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spawn status

Post by vampiresfire on 3/18/2012, 12:31 am

From what i understand the SBC is looking like it will happen in the future but im curious about the official order of things.

i know invertpanda had a spawn prepared for patch 1.2 but from what i heard he was unable to save it
Mhreynolds is the spawn for 1.3 from what i have heard
to the best of my knowledge that means if SBC passes it will be held on the map with Mhreynolds spawn.

my question is if invert can not retrieve his build from the prior map so it can be spawn for this map does that mean Mhreynolds is getting tapped to have his spawn on the current map? furthermore am i correct in assuming what i have heard is true?

Also these questions are directed more at staff who know about the spawn order and the SBC in general

vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spawn status

Post by ExtraSauce on 3/18/2012, 7:39 am

I'm just worried about this, if we don't give the players the items, the spawn might look ugly and it will surely take more than one map to finish, but the thing is we can't control then, so the players can just get away and take the spawned items for personal uses.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@ extra

Post by vampiresfire on 3/18/2012, 3:15 pm

It would be ideal if only people with information about the questions in the first post respond to this forum. if you feel the need to discuss the SBC event feel free to post in the topic for it but not here.

vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spawn status

Post by InvertPanda on 3/18/2012, 4:08 pm

It's still in the process of being transferred, we're not sure if we can attain my build or not.
If not, we'll use another spawn that we have in store for this map.

Then if this contest goes ahead, it'll just be saved and used as a spawn for another map. The map in which it's used doesn't have to be set in stone.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top