When is my temp ban gonna end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When is my temp ban gonna end

Post by rayguy123 on 2/14/2012, 10:09 am

Um a few.weeks ago I got a 48 hr temp ban I know what I did but when is it gonna end.... I got nowhere to go or is it just a bug or something or I'm perm banned

rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is my temp ban gonna end

Post by dynamole on 2/14/2012, 11:22 am

Don't see a convicted thread, is. rayguy123 your in game name?

Also do you know who banned you and why?

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 2/14/2012, 2:24 pm

dynamole wrote:Don't see a convicted thread, is. rayguy123 your in game name?

He was given a 48 hour ban by Broad for swearing in chat. He then came back, continued to be rude and vulgar, so he was Perma banned by Broad.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 2/14/2012, 3:03 pm

Taccypoo wrote:
dynamole wrote:Don't see a convicted thread, is. rayguy123 your in game name?

He was given a 48 hour ban by Broad for swearing in chat. He then came back, continued to be rude and vulgar, so he was Perma banned by Broad.

I've got tons of screenies if you want proof... I think...

I may have deleted them.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 2/14/2012, 3:20 pm

Fair enough.

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 2/14/2012, 6:46 pm

man ray was a great guy... so what if he cursed a bit? I really don't get this cursing thing. People should be mature enough to either ignore it or accept it and move on. Little kids would hear it sooner or later, so why not make it sooner (Honestly I think we baby our kids today). They're just words, and cannot hurt anyone, Racial slurs the exception.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle on 2/15/2012, 1:54 am

Wow mickdude. You're going to be a good parent some day! [/sarcasm]

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 2/15/2012, 10:36 am

mickdude2 wrote:man ray was a great guy... so what if he cursed a bit? I really don't get this cursing thing. People should be mature enough to either ignore it or accept it and move on. Little kids would hear it sooner or later, so why not make it sooner (Honestly I think we baby our kids today). They're just words, and cannot hurt anyone, Racial slurs the exception.

Where to start with this.

Yes, they are going to hear it sooner or later - valid point.

However, it isn't nice to hear/see it, least not all the time. If it was now and then fair enough, but when it's often, then something needs to be done, as young people these days tend to swear..... a lot. For them it is the normal thing for them to do (among themselves), but when they get out of school and into higher education or work they can't be swearing all the time, least not when they are around other people, as it isn't a mature thing to do.

For example, you are in an interview and asked why you think you're the best person for the job.... if you were to say "because I am F*****G great and I studied about (whatever it is) and achieved the highest marks in the whole F*****G year" - and so on.... it's safe to say you're not going to be getting the job.

Yes it's all situational, but swearing in-game isn't one of the situations where it should be a common site.

kids swear a lot, as it tends to be linked with immaturity and the fact they think it's "cool and funny". - key word here being "tends to".

In general kids do tend to swear more then adults.

As with the "baby our kids today" - that's true, but not so much with the swearing, things where a lot different when i was a kid (kid being under 18).

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 2/15/2012, 11:18 am

Also, he wasn't even using them in a nice way. He used them to insult people and cause fights.

I think it's safe to say he turned 95% of Oasis against him (The 5% being guests who don't read chat). No idea why he wants to come back, no one wants him to, and he's pissed off a lot of high rankers.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amadgunslinger on 2/15/2012, 3:40 pm

Yea, he was calling us bad stuff after he seriously freaked his plot up and I asked him to fix it, then called hoonsan a MF'er, and left, and started more fights the same day, I am more thank ok if he doesn't come back.

Coming from me, language does not bother me and don't really care, but kids nowadays are using language left and right, and he was one of them, which may be offensive to certain people.

amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/amadgunslinger/

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 2/15/2012, 5:12 pm

Pretty sure after he reads this topic he will just rage like ''I be not gonna be unban? so i be are rage u fuckers i hate dis server''

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 2/15/2012, 5:48 pm

Maybe I only remember the good of people. I tend to do that when someone goes. Remember the good, throw the rest away. And it was only my opinion that kids today are babied. If you want to argue more, make a seperate topic and i'll gladly debate it with you.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 2/15/2012, 6:47 pm

mickdude2 wrote:man ray was a great guy

It's okay because he wanted to be banned.

No but seriously, I lost most of the other screenshots. I should really stop deleteing them for just such an occasion.

[EDIT] Remember saying this?

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol

Post by rayguy123 on 2/16/2012, 7:31 am

Lolz I just came back from my school and there's so many comments,well since everyone hates me so maybe even if I donate nothing would happen....well so this maybe my Last post.. Well so bye guys :-( and Mickdude I was touched by your comment ( well I think your post is positive...) and kevo I don't know about u but I wish u the best of luck (or something) and I still remember my 1st member app and after 2 mins of that post he made me member and when I became a member I actually happy that this server is so fun well now I took it for granted (I think) well now it's back to pvp and faction servers ( sigh ) well this is a goodbye..............................well u guys still can call me on skype!!!!!!!!! My skype name :epic unicorn

rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amadgunslinger on 2/16/2012, 11:06 am

rayguy123 wrote:Lolz I just came back from my school and there's so many comments,well since everyone hates me so maybe even if I donate nothing would happen....well so this maybe my Last post.. Well so bye guys :-( and Mickdude I was touched by your comment ( well I think your post is positive...) and kevo I don't know about u but I wish u the best of luck (or something) and I still remember my 1st member app and after 2 mins of that post he made me member and when I became a member I actually happy that this server is so fun well now I took it for granted (I think) well now it's back to pvp and faction servers ( sigh ) well this is a goodbye..............................well u guys still can call me on skype!!!!!!!!! My skype name :epic unicorn

Well you ruined your time here, not everyone else, so it is no ones fault but your own...

amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/amadgunslinger/

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 2/16/2012, 12:15 pm

mickdude2 wrote:Maybe I only remember the good of people. I tend to do that when someone goes. Remember the good, throw the rest away. And it was only my opinion that kids today are babied. If you want to argue more, make a seperate topic and i'll gladly debate it with you.

agreed with you on the topic to kids being babied, though our age on what a kid is, is different

I disagreed on the area where swearing is one of the areas where kids are babied as these days it is more openly acceptable, though kids (in most cases swear more)

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top