Staff Appreciation Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Appreciation Day

Post by mickdude2 on 2/12/2012, 9:20 am

I call for a Staff Appreciation Day. So in honor of all staff, past, present and future, let's take a small break from our busy lives to remember those who protect us, serve us, and help us.

Since I don't want to type all their names, check out the staff profiles page.

For those who do so much for us...Thank You.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by Andesconin on 2/12/2012, 11:33 am

*play song "sweet victory"*

Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 24
Location : "Behind your sofa with a..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by Guest on 2/12/2012, 3:07 pm

It's a fucking video game

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 2/12/2012, 3:08 pm

FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game
You're a fucking video game.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Conway, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by BroadStreetBully on 2/12/2012, 3:09 pm

FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game
So, why aren't you using your normal forums account?

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 1016
Location : PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by Leagle on 2/12/2012, 3:23 pm

mickdude2 wrote:I call for a Staff Appreciation Day. So in honor of all staff, past, present and future, let's take a small break from our busy lives to remember those who protect us, serve us, and help us.

Since I don't want to type all their names, check out the staff profiles page.

For those who do so much for us...Thank You.
Andesconin wrote:*play song "sweet victory"*
FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game
ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:
FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game
You're a fucking video game.
BroadStreetBully wrote:
FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game
So, why aren't you using your normal forums account?



Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by WesleyMD on 2/12/2012, 4:00 pm

FrenchBeast wrote:It's a fucking video game

Bryce, calm down.

WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 878
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Post by dynamole on 2/12/2012, 4:30 pm

It's not a video game, it's Real Life!!!

dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 29
Location : East Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum