Coming Soon... The Lost city

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Soon... The Lost city

Post by GoldMine on 2/6/2011, 10:35 pm

Hey everyone so some of you might know that I started to make another town. I still will take care of borderisland.

This new town which will be called The Lost City is very different from other towns. Basicly its suppose to represent an ancient town which was burried in sand because of a massive sand storm trapping everyone in the town. The town survived buried, and unknown to the rest of the world. The smoothstone cracked and grew moss. Keeping them alive was the waterfall of life. Goldmine the ruler decided it was best to move the houses down levels that way they were safer. He then built stores and markets on floor one. While also building houses on floor two.

Lol so there is a little story about it anyways so far the progress is Awsome floor one completed next step is building the rooms. I think I will keep the rooms free. And will have a massive hallway of rooms. Then I will have a public mine.

This part is for ariley:
Hey ariley so I have another Idea too. If this is possible I would like it to happen. So basicly on floor 3 I want a long hallway and each room is bedrock and u cant get into it. I would like to make 10 bedrock rooms (very small) for people as vaults. So if there not purchase we will leave a open door that way when they are the people who bought it can tell u what they want the secret warp to be. Then once the warp is done I close the door we made and seal it shut put a sign saying "so and so vault" Please tell me if this is possible this will make this town also so much better.

Jobs:
Yes if I can get funding (cough cough ariley cough) I will have jobs availble. What I mean by funding is like get it approved that I can pay you and what not. If these jobs are able to happen we can have:

Miners(most common job)
Store sellers(needs to be approved by ariley)
and the rest will be voted by you. So please leave some ideas for jobs.

Last thing:

I have been working very very hard on this project so please do not grief. No breaking the walls its surrounded by sand. ALSO DUE TO THE FACT THAT ROOMS ARE FREE AND MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT ONE YOU NEED TO BE APPROVED SUMMIT YOUR APP NOW IN THIS FORMAT.

UserName:

Why should you get a room?

Jobs you could do:

Things you have done for the server:

Thanks
~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming Soon... The Lost city

Post by devildog115 on 2/6/2011, 10:49 pm

For A Room application

serName: devildog115 -austin

Why should you get a room?- i have moved out of my city an seeking a job an place to live it is hard to inhabit lands who can be ruled an owned by outhers in which i want a room here if i can i may work for you 25% Or more less than outhers i would want my own store, it would be something to look up to on this server

Jobs you could do:- Miner/store owner

Things you have done for the server:-
I have made a city of of spawn Green-ville
i tryed to make it safe , i tryed to make rooms an re-inforce the laws there are a couple of greifers i have caught 3 of them , and i have helped people build there house , i have made a 5 star restrant with a diff style thats some what diff from outhers. i have given some help friends an most of my trading has been 30% less then - ill just give it to the person that im friends with.

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 2/6/2011, 11:00 pm

JOBS (IDEAL)

miner
store owner
restrant owner (most foods)
fast food (some items)
police
peace officer
night watch
day watch
trading post
free exchange office
mall
lawyers office
court (caught for stealing or breaking rules ) :idea:
fishing company
fishing area
butcher(pig cow fish ect )
mail
offers for discounts in center town on a sign
lanscapping
post signs decorate town

MY IDEALS !

devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/6/2011, 11:03 pm

devildog115 wrote:For A Room application

serName: devildog115 -austin

Why should you get a room?- i have moved out of my city an seeking a job an place to live it is hard to inhabit lands who can be ruled an owned by outhers in which i want a room here if i can i may work for you 25% Or more less than outhers i would want my own store, it would be something to look up to on this server

Jobs you could do:- Miner/store owner

Things you have done for the server:-
I have made a city of of spawn Green-ville
i tryed to make it safe , i tryed to make rooms an re-inforce the laws there are a couple of greifers i have caught 3 of them , and i have helped people build there house , i have made a 5 star restrant with a diff style thats some what diff from outhers. i have given some help friends an most of my trading has been 30% less then - ill just give it to the person that im friends with.

Room - Aproved

I will reserve you a room. Also I can get you a store too. At least I will try

~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/6/2011, 11:05 pm

devildog115 wrote:JOBS (IDEAL)

miner
store owner
fast food (some items)
police
peace officer
night watch
day watch
trading post
free exchange office
mall
lawyers office
court (caught for stealing or breaking rules ) :idea:
fishing company
fishing area
mail
lanscapping
post signs decorate town

MY IDEALS !

Nice. I like them especially the court. Some of these will be added

~Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 2/7/2011, 5:31 pm

HERE YOU GO GOLD MINE

JOBS (IDEAL)

miner
store owner
fast food (some items)
police
peace officer
night watch
day watch
trading post
free exchange office
mall
lawyers office
court (caught for stealing or breaking rules )
fishing company
fishing area
mail
lanscapping
post signs decorate town

MORE- (NEW JOBS IDEAL)

delivery job - go an get that order for a person an give it to them ,
room design - help people design there room (must have oasis craft texture pack maybe)
lumber jack /lumber cutter - cut an replant trees an sale any thing that is made of wood
miner/picker- makes an sales anything made of rock or a solid of smooth stone ect
jewelery store - any type of jewel/stone/ore and sales it.
agriculturalist- grow an make food / flowers / wheat- trees
agricultural - meat / food/ trees all of the above about agriculture
city remodeling - fountains in parks are changed every period in time example every 3-5 days changed style an look / renovation rooms so the look is always diff .
Florial-cultural - plant an grow an sell flowers an mushrooms.
Federal court - killing someone, with 2or more witness must be proven with real evidence. or breaking law Or by the real life amendments(15th amendment not admitting to be proven
court - caught stealing ,
bakery- bake items with wheat
animal owner - sheep cows pigs (admin or mod )
leather an supplier store - supply's leather , armor , clothings, wool, animals an ore
bank - gives out loans in ore which must be payed back or the bank will or will hire people to reclaim property from there house if they dont pay back on a certain date A BANKS PRICE must be lower then a stores price example black market.
Repo - works by self or is hired by store/bank to reclaim that item or something close of value must leave a sign that it was Repo-ed an who to contact (THIS IS NOT A JOB TO GET REVENGE FROM PAST must take it seriously )
:D

Last edited by devildog115 on 2/7/2011, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misplaced a dash)

devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Room Application.

Post by Leagle on 2/8/2011, 5:45 am

UserName: bmxfloris

Why should you get a room?: <3 building houses (or rooms), i want to help building up The Lost City, and it is handy if i have a room close to it (or in it), im also good at decorating, environment building, rebuilding, fixing, farming and Teamworking

Jobs you could do: Miner/Food Seller/Builder/Farmer/Resource Collector/Decorater/Environment Builder.

Things you have done for the server:i helped alot players and newcommers build tere house, im showing people the way to stuff, Helped ruledarkman with building his Ariley Statue, and helping some people rebuild there houses because of grief.

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on 2/8/2011, 8:44 am

This sounds pretty cool, so here goes:

UserName: Atomic_Donkeh

Why should you get a room? If I get accepted it could be an easy way for me to stay in your town, and not have to go far away to get other supplies. It would also mean I could easily avoid mobs(when they're on again), and set a home there to easily access the area.

Jobs you could do: Mine/collect resources(I'm good at finding diamonds and other valuable materials), Guard?, Builder, fisher.

Things you have done for the server: Well, I donated. I also help alot of new people out in my timezone since there are rarely mods/admins on at these times.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/8/2011, 11:41 am

UserName: Cathald903

Why should you get a room? Dont want one because i already have a house but i will meed a warp to get to the city

Jobs you could do: I want to run a mail servise. Dont worry about how i will do this but i have come up with a very good, easy way to do this and a mail servise for a part of the server will benfiet everyone!

What have you done for Oasis: I have built a town hall, i also made an island with my resources and i make free houses for new players. When a new player joins that i have never seen before i ask them if they have a hosue and if they havnt i bring them to the island. I want to make a bigger impact on the server though...

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/8/2011, 3:54 pm

Atomic_Donkeh wrote:This sounds pretty cool, so here goes:

UserName: Atomic_Donkeh

Why should you get a room? If I get accepted it could be an easy way for me to stay in your town, and not have to go far away to get other supplies. It would also mean I could easily avoid mobs(when they're on again), and set a home there to easily access the area.

Jobs you could do: Mine/collect resources(I'm good at finding diamonds and other valuable materials), Guard?, Builder, fisher.

Things you have done for the server: Well, I donated. I also help alot of new people out in my timezone since there are rarely mods/admins on at these times.

BAM! Approved.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/8/2011, 3:55 pm

Cathald903 wrote:UserName: Cathald903

Why should you get a room? Dont want one because i already have a house but i will meed a warp to get to the city

Jobs you could do: I want to run a mail servise. Dont worry about how i will do this but i have come up with a very good, easy way to do this and a mail servise for a part of the server will benfiet everyone!

What have you done for Oasis: I have built a town hall, i also made an island with my resources and i make free houses for new players. When a new player joins that i have never seen before i ask them if they have a hosue and if they havnt i bring them to the island. I want to make a bigger impact on the server though...

Ok so no room but mail service is approved!

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/8/2011, 5:31 pm

I am going to build a mail office in tge centre of the city. Is there any place it should go and any material it should be made of? There will be several rooms in the building and you can only send and receive and send mail when you sign up for the mail servise. I will open a topic with an application for mail. Hopefully i will have it up and running by Thursday or Friday.

--Cathald903--

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 2/8/2011, 5:51 pm

Cathald903 wrote:I am going to build a mail office in tge centre of the city. Is there any place it should go and any material it should be made of? There will be several rooms in the building and you can only send and receive and send mail when you sign up for the mail servise. I will open a topic with an application for mail. Hopefully i will have it up and running by Thursday or Friday.

--Cathald903--

It must be made of wood also the first floor is close talk to me in game and i will tell u wen i fix this

~President Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/8/2011, 5:57 pm

GoldMine wrote:
Cathald903 wrote:I am going to build a mail office in tge centre of the city. Is there any place it should go and any material it should be made of? There will be several rooms in the building and you can only send and receive and send mail when you sign up for the mail servise. I will open a topic with an application for mail. Hopefully i will have it up and running by Thursday or Friday.

--Cathald903--

It must be made of wood also the first floor is close talk to me in game and i will tell u wen i fix this

~President Goldmine

What you mean,

Goldmine wrote: The first floor is close
????

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 2/8/2011, 8:35 pm

Cool idea. I like it, especially because you took the time to make your own application format. However, it is not possible to have a secret warp for each person. There are two reasons behind this. The first is that when a server has a ton of warps, it causes lag. The second is that when mods+ type in /listwarps, they don't want to be bogged down by something like this:

Warps:
greenville, ARILEYSECRETWARPXXX, XXXGOLDMINE666SECRETSXXX, MAISUPERSECRETWARPXXX, WARP9001XXLEGENDXX98, CATHALD93ENGLISHPOWER, SATANICXXX666XXXVAULTWARP, ATOMICROOMOFDONKEYSXXX, CANADARULEZNEILBLOODYTEARZXXX666SATAN, WESLEYMDSUPERR00MLOLZ, JERIAUS_IMA_FAG, STEVENSYO-YOSHITBRIX

etc.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 2/9/2011, 12:10 am

saeTan wrote:
Warps:
JERIAUS_IMA_FAG

Lol...this is so true.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/9/2011, 2:56 am

saeTan wrote:Cool idea. I like it, especially because you took the time to make your own application format. However, it is not possible to have a secret warp for each person. There are two reasons behind this. The first is that when a server has a ton of warps, it causes lag. The second is that when mods+ type in /listwarps, they don't want to be bogged down by something like this:

Warps:
greenville, ARILEYSECRETWARPXXX, XXXGOLDMINE666SECRETSXXX, MAISUPERSECRETWARPXXX, WARP9001XXLEGENDXX98, CATHALD93ENGLISHPOWER, SATANICXXX666XXXVAULTWARP, ATOMICROOMOFDONKEYSXXX, CANADARULEZNEILBLOODYTEARZXXX666SATAN, WESLEYMDSUPERR00MLOLZ, JERIAUS_IMA_FAG, STEVENSYO-YOSHITBRIX

etc.

Okay... 2 things... Firstly:

I am not fuking ENGLISH!!!! I am the complete opposite to ENGLISH! I am IRISH!!! Irish!!! Not english!

Secondly

The city needs a warp!!! I need to be able to warp to my house with /home but home will i warp back?

[u]

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 2/9/2011, 6:24 am

saeTan wrote:

Warps:

etc.

But I like the sound of mine :(

But yeah, in all seriousness, we tried this on map v1.0, and that was brutal.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/9/2011, 3:53 pm

InvertPanda wrote:
saeTan wrote:

Warps:

etc.

But I like the sound of mine :(

But yeah, in all seriousness, we tried this on map v1.0, and that was brutal.

Okay, mabye you cant do the vaults but can we please have a warp to the city because i have to set up the mail service but i dont know where it is! Help!

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top