[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Wheel of Fortune! 100% complete!

Post by Kevo235 on 2/5/2011, 8:15 pm

Kevo235 and InvertPanda have created the Wheel of Fortune game in the game stadium (which is not finished) We will be adding more games to the stadium but this post is for the Wheel of Fortune so i'll try to stay on topic.

Rules: The Wheel of Fortune does not have many rules but they are givens.
#1: You can walk wherever you want during the game. Make sure you can see the board and wheel at all times though.
#2: ONLY the Winner gets a cash prize.
#3: No Griefing the Set (obviously)
And finally
#4: The Winner gets .005% of all earnings in coins! (ie. $53450=267 coins)

Issues: I need to get the cash system accepted by at least 3 Admins/SuperAdmins/Owners.

Leave a comment with your thoughts and there is the poll to help people voice their opinions.

Thanks and have fun! cheers

PS: I love the last option on the poll :lol!:

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wheel of Fortune! 100% complete!

Post by devildog115 on 2/5/2011, 9:48 pm

MAKE A WARP SOUNDS AWSOME i want to play ariley needs to try an make some games lol

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 2/5/2011, 10:21 pm

I dunno about that much for the money, either that or we gotta drop some of the values for the blocks, but that's basically how it goes. I mean 250 coins is a lot to give out for a prize.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalWorld on 2/6/2011, 1:14 am

InvertPanda wrote:I dunno about that much for the money, either that or we gotta drop some of the values for the blocks, but that's basically how it goes. I mean 250 coins is a lot to give out for a prize.

I personally enjoy the idea, but I'd like to see this explained a bit more to me (I'm a tad confused at the moment xD).

Panda, it is true that 250 coins is a lot. However, another option would to severely devalue the coins so that it costs more to buy things in Oasis... i.e. instead of 100 coins for a diamond, make it 1,000 coins etc... or we could just make the prize smaller :>

~FinalWorld

FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 2:40 am

InvertPanda wrote:I dunno about that much for the money, either that or we gotta drop some of the values for the blocks, but that's basically how it goes. I mean 250 coins is a lot to give out for a prize.

That's like nowhere near what people will get. The highest amount someone can get on the current puzzle is 300 coins and that's if they hit the jackpot 6 times in a row and get all of the letters right.
A normal prize would be around 50-100 coins.

Last edited by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atasky on 2/6/2011, 8:18 am

I'm curious to see how this game works, the rules were explained for the statium but not really of the game or how the game works.
And yes it's a bit too much of a coin prize to give away. 50-100 coins or some special blocks. Maybe a bit of lightstone or whatever.

Atasky
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 1:28 pm

Well we probably would only play these games a little bit at a time not like 200 times a day, probably not even once. Besides the games take a long amount of time each and you could probably find a diamond or two in that time. Also, even if there is 6 competitors only one can win. Really it's just to get people to play them (I'm not sure if people would play them anyways! confused ) I mean, It's just the excitement of the game that matters but a prize makes it all the more interesting. Also, I see your point. That is quite a bit of money for any average joe but there would have to be a few people playing (at least 4 per game) and I COULD fund the prizes if it's really nessesary. It's not like I can spawn money or items or anything so (I'm pretty sure) there's no law against that in the server :P.

Hope you see my point :P
-Kevo235

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atasky on 2/6/2011, 2:31 pm

Think atleast a few people would be interested, no fun playing alone but like.. if we have some game nights I'm sure we'd be able to make some good fun of it :)

Atasky
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice idea

Post by mnik on 2/6/2011, 6:18 pm

It would be awesome to have something else to do at times.

It could also add a more socialized perspective into the game, doing some events or game nights. :face:

mnik
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 2/6/2011, 6:41 pm

mnik wrote:It would be awesome to have something else to do at times.

It could also add a more socialized perspective into the game, doing some events or game nights. :face:

That's the basic idea behind this project, something else to do in the server rather than mine, build, mine build etc.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 2/6/2011, 10:36 pm

if you do a game night at spawn an post signs of what times an in diff time zones

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top