BUKKIT THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUKKIT THREAD

Post by Ariley on 1/28/2011, 10:40 am

For those of you who know what bukkit is, cool, you get this. If you don't, it's basically just another server mod like hey0's mod.

I've been working all morning and will continue to work all day on bukkit, and how we can use it to make our server that much better. My current theory is that using bukkit will create a more stable and smooth-running environment to play in. Also, seeing as hey0's is no longer officially updated, it seems that bukkit is the future of minecraft server modding.

Along with installing bukkit comes a HUGE list of new features and commands available not only to staff, but also to all users! There will be a thread listing and explaining these commands.

There are tons of cool commands and features that bukkit allows, however, it is still in the development stages. As such, I would like any bugs that you guys find to be posted in this thread so I can work on it ASAP.

The server will be down today for little bit for bukkit installation, but don't worry, the map will be saved. All is good.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BUKKIT THREAD

Post by saeTan on 1/28/2011, 11:56 am

how sex of you, andrew. So are you going to install craftbukkit and use a plugin for ranks, or are you going to try to build a version of bukkit using the sauce files?

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 1/28/2011, 2:12 pm

probably the former. but as complex as the plugins are, I might as well be writing my own build :/

LOL!

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 1/28/2011, 7:50 pm

Ariley92 wrote:probably the former. but as complex as the plugins are, I might as well be writing my own build :/

LOL!

Sauce.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top