The Official Border Island Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official Border Island Thread!

Post by GoldMine on 1/25/2011, 5:20 pm

Hey everyone, this is the official thread for border island. Here I will post new things I will be adding and general things about border island. Remeber the warp is /warp borderisland and that everything important discussed here will be on the news board at the warp.

Updates to come:

UNDER WATER PLOTS!!!
Extensions of plots
extension of hotel
better bank system

Need to rememind you:

No building on un paid for land. Making a bridge to the island and building on it is not allowed, and I will do 1 of 2 things either use the land for an add on to the island or destroy it. YOU WILL GET FINNED IF BUILDING ON UNPAID LAND END OF STORY! however you can fight this fine by posting you defense on this forum. I will get it processeed and have the people who work for my government look at and we will decide (i am not saying who works there yet). Also the new rule I have added after the realese of border island is that all stores have to pay a monthly rate.

Jobs:
Please remeber that these jobs are paid after someone has completed there jobs *Miners out there you only get paid if I accept the offer you give me and I want to buy it so don't go mining and always expect me to buy it.

. Miner
. Builder
. Governtment employees
That is all the jobs we currently have please summit your job ideas and they might be added

Important Note:

Goldmine has the right to kick you out of your house or apartment at any time for breaking a rule or other reasons. Later changes might happen, if you don't like it you can leave (changes as in more houses, small monthly fees but fees are UNLIKLY to happen). If you don't pay your store's monthly fee the bank will foreclose it, you have 10 days after the due date before that happens. If it does get foreclose you can pay a fine, or summit your reason for not paying and you will get it back.

thats it for now PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CHANGES INVOLING PAYMENTS MIGHT CHANGE, AND AT LATER DATES MAY EVEN BE TERMINATED!

~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Border Island Thread!

Post by GoldMine on 1/25/2011, 5:23 pm

Oh yeah. I will fix any of your griefs involving destruction of your house. I WILL NOT REPLACE YOUR ITEMS THAT IS A MODS JOB AND VETS CAN NOT DO THAT.

~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 1/29/2011, 7:50 pm

Update 1/29/11: It seems that there is a problem with people understanding the rules lately. LIKE DO NOT BUILD ON UNPAID LANDS! also someone erased the entire message board which pisses me off. DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS NOT YOURS.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REBUILD IT OR LEAVE IT?

Post by GoldMine on 3/7/2011, 3:31 pm

Hmm, should border island be rebuilt on this map?

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle on 3/7/2011, 3:54 pm

GoldMine wrote:Hmm, should border island be rebuilt on this map?

idk, i think not. (don't get me wrong tho, it was a great thing :) )
but you should come up with something new, uhm, like..

HalloweenTown,or...
Hell Gate Village.

don't do the same thing all over again.. and again. hehe...
just.. try to be creative. tongue

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top