Great now my city has been hugely griefed...

3 posters

Go down

Great now my city has been hugely griefed... Empty Great now my city has been hugely griefed...

Post by Okagemi 11/17/2011, 6:15 pm

My city has been griefed. Scottdogs attempted to help me out but when he found out who did it, he couldnt roll back his stuff for some reason. The griefers name is Epickid12 If im correct. He griefed my whole city by breaking and entering houses like mine and he would leave tons of evidence so this is not an experienced griefer. But he griefed my whole farm, he griefed my house, tons of other houses, and took stuff out of unprotected chests. I had one that wouldnt lock for some reason, so i left it unlocked upstairs. he stole the chest and everything in it, he took my donations chest, and even took down my whole rule board! this all happened in Parkside (my city). This grief will really hurt us as he has taken valuables and not taken any concern for anyone's happiness. I think Epickid12 should be banned from the server to never come back for such a huge grief he has commited. He has broken the #1 rule of Oasis. Thank you for reading as this expresses my concern on my city grief.
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down

Great now my city has been hugely griefed... Empty Re: Great now my city has been hugely griefed...

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 11/17/2011, 7:57 pm

I believe he's already been banned.
I'll take care of rolling back the city, if I'm able to.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Great now my city has been hugely griefed... Empty Re: Great now my city has been hugely griefed...

Post by Davidmich 11/18/2011, 2:18 am

Why didn't you protect your chests & doors?

It's realllllllllllllllllllly easy to do.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Okagemi 11/18/2011, 5:16 am

Davidmich wrote:Why didn't you protect your chests & doors?

It's realllllllllllllllllllly easy to do.

You think a griefer will use the door? I did lock them but he went in through the walls. There was nothing i could do to stop that as wood is a very weak structure build. Any chests i forgot to lock, he would take it and everything in it. He took my citys donation box with everything in it. The donation box was locked in my name but made public. If im correct, no one can take the chest. He took down amy whole rule board at the warp point, he griefed multiple houses in the city, and dug random blocks along the way. Now i couldnt have checked Everyones security because i had to leave minecraft for a bit with comp. issues. That griefer made 3 entrances in my house... There was nothing i could have done whatsoever to stop this monstrosity from coming to, plain and simple.
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down