Radorey's Trusted request.

Go down

Radorey's Trusted request. Empty Radorey's Trusted request.

Post by MrScribe 1/23/2011, 10:56 pm

Minecraft username:MrScribeMonkey

Real name (recommended):(Would not like to give that information)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Just started, But i would like to be trusted because i like to build and im not going to do anything bad But i am new so if i Do do something bad tell me please

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I havent played very much on this server but if i become trusted i will play Alot more!

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: finaljas90

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") I like to build things and want to make an imprint on this server with some stunning creations And i like to have conversations with people to make things more interesting.

MrScribe

Back to top Go down

Radorey's Trusted request. Empty Re: Radorey's Trusted request.

Post by MrScribe 1/26/2011, 12:44 am

acually been playing for about 2 days now

MrScribe

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy 1/26/2011, 2:34 pm

Minecraft username:MrScribeMonkey

Real name (recommended):(Would not like to give that information)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Just started, But i would like to be trusted because i like to build and im not going to do anything bad But i am new so if i Do do something bad tell me please

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I havent played very much on this server but if i become trusted i will play Alot more!

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: finaljas90,Cloudkesh

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") I like to build things and want to make an imprint on this server with some stunning creations And i like to have conversations with people to make things more interesting.

That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 1/27/2011, 1:15 am

approved. MrScribeMonkey is now Trusted rank.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down