Aperture Science TOWN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aperture Science TOWN!

Post by Nevermoric on 10/17/2011, 6:21 pm

Hello and again welcome to Aperture Science Testing Facilities.

Hello their Oasis community I have almost finished A town based off of Aperture Laboratories and I wanted to let you guys and gals know that it is open to any Trusted member that finds it. When the place is finished screenshots will be posted here of hidden spots all around the map. These will be easily detectable landmarks. Each landmark will have a hidden button which will allow you to see a sign that contains a coordinate of the button to get too the city. Town Rules are posted on the way in and a bit of caution, once you go down the drop into water there is no way back except a /tp, /home or /spawn. There will be a limit of people that may enter and you should hunt in a group of 2 or more it makes it more fun. Also DO NOT GIVE OUT THE LOCATION this will ruin the fun of finding the city. People who find the city will get ranks the first person to tell me personally on the forums via pm will get the rank of Stalemate Associate. The next two people will get the rank of Atlas / P-Body. The rest are to be decided feel free to suggest any ideas they will be welcomed. Finally I must exaggerate this YOU MUST BE AT LEAST TRUSTED TO BE ALLOWED IN THE CITY if you find the city and you are not trusted just leave because you have no other point in being there :) .

Sincerely,
Nevermoric [GLaDOS]

Edit*

Hello there people Aperture is done! rules will be posted on the rule board in the town. Anyway here are the pics

Now a few things #1 The first 2 pics show the location of the sign but the last one (P-Body) is only a hint please do not destroy any of these things looking for the sign as it will not help you slime sucking douche :). #2 Please realize that plots in the town must be TEST CHAMBERS this may drop alot of people out of the search and #3 HAVE FUN AND DON'T TELL OTHERS let them search for it and struggle as much as you. (MAJOR HINT: 2 of the pics are located in a town good luck :)

P.S. When you find the city please look around the area you got 2 for a button you should be to the left of you if you are looking at the wall :)

Last edited by Nevermoric on 10/19/2011, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Nevermoric
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aperture Science TOWN!

Post by InitialBN on 10/17/2011, 8:06 pm

Are you still the wolfout Nevermoric? Just wanna know.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REALLY Homeslice?

Post by Nevermoric on 10/18/2011, 5:32 pm

I WUNDER?ONE!1!

Nevermoric
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 on 10/18/2011, 6:04 pm

i rember wolfout (nevermoric) i kinda missed him i just rembered him (your not forgotten)

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickelpickler on 10/19/2011, 7:16 am

This sounds really cool. But unfortunatly im just a member. Happy hunting to everyone else though

mickelpickler
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermoric on 10/19/2011, 7:14 pm

Nothing against members but I feel more comfortable with trusted players in the city oh and

*Bump for importance*

Nevermoric
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top