Buggy hey0 or as is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buggy hey0 or craftbukkit(current mod)?

58% 58% 
[ 7 ]
42% 42% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Ariley on 1/16/2011, 2:28 pm

Hi guys. I have a very buggy build of hey0's mod that will work with 1.2.01. I need your opinions on whether we should switch to that for the time being or just stick with what we have now, which is a dev build of craftbukkit.

Here are the major bugs that make me shudder a bit.

1. Ladders don't really work properly.
2. Monsters hardly spawn at all.
3. The only food you can eat is cake.

There are a few other bugs, but they're relatively minor.

Anyway, please give me your opinion.


Last edited by Ariley92 on 1/18/2011, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by JakeandJosh on 1/16/2011, 2:31 pm

Wait. Craftbukkit is what we have now? And hey0 is before?

JakeandJosh
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Sinical on 1/16/2011, 2:46 pm

Hey0 oh dear GOD HEY0

Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by GoldMine on 1/16/2011, 2:53 pm

Hey0

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by JakeandJosh on 1/16/2011, 2:59 pm

Hey0 oh dear GOD HEY0


Judging by that, I will say heyo.

JakeandJosh
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Ariley on 1/16/2011, 3:03 pm

weird. there are 3 people saying hey0, 4 including me, but only 2 actual votes for it.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by JakeandJosh on 1/16/2011, 3:06 pm

My bad, lol.

JakeandJosh
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by kobekramer1 on 1/16/2011, 4:22 pm

hey0 por favor

kobekramer1
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 22
Location : indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Ariley on 1/16/2011, 5:26 pm

as of about 2 hours ago, were running the buggy hey0.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by GoldMine on 1/16/2011, 5:30 pm

Ariley92 wrote:as of about 2 hours ago, were running the buggy hey0.
Ariley please fix this. The buggy hey0 has more problems than you think. first off its a downgrade to beta 1.1 2 off you cnt eat any food 3rd when i did /home it killed me.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Fishmeister on 1/16/2011, 9:26 pm

I experimented a bit with the buggy hey0 over this weekend.
Honestly, I think I'll rather hold out for Bukkit. :/

Fishmeister
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 25
Location : Sneaky Little Ninja Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Ariley on 1/16/2011, 9:32 pm

:/ I'll be back on again later. well decide then.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Craftbukkit

Post by ReservistLoki on 1/17/2011, 4:01 am

With the hey0 mod it won't feel like an SMP server at all. Monsters hardly spawn... We can't even eat food except cake. And without cows spawning, we can't make cake. So that just means we can't eat anything when we get hurt or fall off something. I feel like we need to stick with Craftbukkit for now until a fix for the hey0 mod comes up. Hope they work it out soon... :)

ReservistLoki
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by kobekramer1 on 1/17/2011, 5:22 am

hey0s isnt being fixed.

kobekramer1
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 22
Location : indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by cloudkesh on 1/17/2011, 9:14 am

ReservistLoki wrote:With the hey0 mod it won't feel like an SMP server at all. Monsters hardly spawn... We can't even eat food except cake. And without cows spawning, we can't make cake. So that just means we can't eat anything when we get hurt or fall off something. I feel like we need to stick with Craftbukkit for now until a fix for the hey0 mod comes up. Hope they work it out soon... :)

Kobe is right. Hey0 quit Minecraft.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by ReservistLoki on 1/17/2011, 1:14 pm

cloudkesh wrote:
ReservistLoki wrote:With the hey0 mod it won't feel like an SMP server at all. Monsters hardly spawn... We can't even eat food except cake. And without cows spawning, we can't make cake. So that just means we can't eat anything when we get hurt or fall off something. I feel like we need to stick with Craftbukkit for now until a fix for the hey0 mod comes up. Hope they work it out soon... :)

Kobe is right. Hey0 quit Minecraft.

Damn....

ReservistLoki
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by Ariley on 1/17/2011, 1:21 pm

well, hey0 himself quit minecraft. but, for the time being, until Bukkit is released, there are outside people working on his Mod. including myself.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy hey0 or as is?

Post by ReservistLoki on 1/17/2011, 1:22 pm

Ariley92 wrote:well, hey0 himself quit minecraft. but, for the time being, until Bukkit is released, there are outside people working on his Mod. including myself.

can I help in any way?

ReservistLoki
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum