War Game Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think this rule should be removed?

63% 63% 
[ 5 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

War Game Rules

Post by GoldMine on 1/15/2011, 10:08 pm

Hey so I just read the rules for the war games and I think they are great. However rule 4 " YOU NEED TO BE ON TEAMSPEAKS" should not be a rule. As you guys know I am very dedicated to the server. Teamspeak is a good idea even although I prefer not to use. Its was alright though teamspeak was optional and no one cared if you use it or not. But now if you do not use it you cnt do certain things. Im very dedicated to this server, and now I can't do something unless downloading something I don't want to? This in my opinion is a problem. Now I want to know why I must be on teamspeak to particapte? Why is this so needed that a dedicated member can not even particapte if he is not on?
I believe that this rule should be taken off. I would like mods + to reply especially Ariley.

~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Game Rules

Post by finaljas90 on 1/15/2011, 10:15 pm

i dissagree, I think that being on team speak allows the teams to form stretegys and make decisions as a group

finaljas90
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 1/15/2011, 10:22 pm

finaljas90 wrote:i dissagree, I think that being on team speak allows the teams to form stretegys and make decisions as a group
Thanks for your opinion I see were your coming from however so people may not be able to access teamspeak or use it (they don't have a mic, etc.) or maybe they don't want to download it and thats fine. But why should a dedicated member not be able to particapte in something like that just becuase they don't have, use, etc. teamspeak?

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 1/15/2011, 10:40 pm

I guess it would be nice if we could take out this rule, and we know it'd be better for people like you, but whenever we hold a match where people aren't on TS it's fucking horrendous. I mean, it's horrendous when people ARE on TS, but it's fucking horrendous when people aren't. Noone listens, which I don't understand at all, and people can't type as easily as talk.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 1/15/2011, 10:46 pm

Goldmine wrote:Its not like I can't download it or I don't feel like talking. Now when I read that rule im not gonna lie I was mad, because I put so much time into this server and I feel like I shouldn't be excluded for not downloading teamspeak. Idk but I just think that rule needs to be taken away.

So wait, do you have a mic or not? That is unclear to me. Or maybe I'm just an idiot. I'm gonna stick to this rule, but that's just me.

Also, keep in mine, you can get mics for cheap. Walshie4 got a good quality bluetooth headset off of Dealzmodo for 1 cent. 1 cent. Don't worry; all of that shit is actually legit. Some things require rebates.

Oh, look a 1 cent mic off of amazon.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/16/2011, 7:33 am

I mite not be doing these war games... As much as i want to but ts should be a rule because it would be chaos without it

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 1/16/2011, 10:38 am

Cathald903 wrote: I mite not be doing these war games... As much as i want to but ts should be a rule because it would be chaos without it

This kid has got it right.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 on 1/16/2011, 12:29 pm

as saeTan said when you aren't on TS its hell to orginize the games so if we do get rid of the rule we would need to make sure everyone is following orders before the game.

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/16/2011, 12:57 pm

Even telling every1 the rules before wont really work still because the group will still need to communicate with teammates during the game. Can there be still be War games when the server starts back up. I wont be able to play the game for the moment but soon i will be back on the server and i REALLY want to play the game because it sounds really good!

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReservistLoki on 1/16/2011, 1:34 pm

finaljas90 wrote:i dissagree, I think that being on team speak allows the teams to form stretegys and make decisions as a group

Jasper... I don't even think you know what teamspeak is rather than you even have it on your computer. Yet I agree that people should use i if they can so the enemy team won't know what you're planning.

ReservistLoki
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/16/2011, 1:58 pm

ReservistLoki wrote:

Jasper... I don't even think you know what teamspeak is rather than you even have it on your computer. Yet I agree that people should use i if they can so the enemy team won't know what you're planning.

Exactly! The game will be really good becayse neither team will no what their eneimies are doing.

Make a post on the forum for people to sign up for each game and the a mod posts the teams. That would be a good way to organise things

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top